+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Alex_youyou

Feb 28, 2024
Yes, it's just for me. I left the military question blank, didn't mention NONE OR NOT APPLICABLE.
Oh Ok,
Am i understanding well?
1)They requested background check (5669)
and you left few blank (military)

2)you already sent 5669(when you applied ) before they requested.
then this time they request again 5669 because you left some blank?

I really appreciate your answer

Bisukusu

Feb 18, 2024
Oh Ok,
Am i understanding well?
1)They requested background check (5669)
and you left few blank (military)

2)you already sent 5669(when you applied ) before they requested.
then this time they request again 5669 because you left some blank?

I really appreciate your answer
When I submitted the PR application, I left some information blank on the imm5669 form, and my date of birth was incorrect on the previous form. As a result, they requested that I resubmit it. If you've filled out everything correctly, there's no need to worry about it.

Rg(231)

May 8, 2024
Hello,

Here is my timeline so far

AIP NB Inland

Applied federal: Sep 29
Aor and BIL: Nov 6
Biometrics done : Nov 22
Adr : Feb 24
Medical passed : March 17th

Nothing after that,is someone on the same boat ?
Hi did you get the medical request or you submitted it with application before hand?
I would really appreciate your reply:)
I am an inland single NB AIP applicant.

May 4, 2024
I got mine in 5 weeks after employer applied. NL applicant
Thanks for your response. I am already on my 7th week and havent got a result. During my 4th week, they ask for requirements, which I believe I have already sent with those I submitted initially. I sent them again anyway. Just last week they asked more detailed information about my previous work experience. I am a secondary school teacher in my home country but I have an ECE certification in NL. Could that be the reason why the delay? My job offer is for an ECE position.

ten2dav

Oct 21, 2023
@ten2dav did u get your pr?...Did any december applicants started getting updates ?
No PR yet and I have not recieved any updates.
I called IRCC last week and they told me my application was within the specified processing time of 7months, so my best bet right now is to keep waiting.
Another friend who got PNP in Febraury 2004 surprisingly has had much faster processing already finished biometrics, medical and now have review letter!!