+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum and refugees

Danster

Oct 27, 2013
Hello
I am currently living in Tanzania
I have been living here actually for the last many years since I was about ten years old.
My late lovely uncle brought me with him here from our country (Congo) after passing few countries and he couldn't find a way to live there.
Now that he's gone and they have a new president here the rules are not as easy.
Many are facing deportation to their countries but I have no idea even how it is and where would I start when I go back there.
If I manage to get myself to Canada (because I have met a few tourists I have helped a lot from different countries who promised to help me flee by supporting my journey financially)
Would I fit in for any kind of a permit and be able to study and work in Canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello
I am currently living in Tanzania
I have been living here actually for the last many years since I was about ten years old.
My late lovely uncle brought me with him here from our country (Congo) after passing few countries and he couldn't find a way to live there.
Now that he's gone and they have a new president here the rules are not as easy.
Many are facing deportation to their countries but I have no idea even how it is and where would I start when I go back there.
If I manage to get myself to Canada (because I have met a few tourists I have helped a lot from different countries who promised to help me flee by supporting my journey financially)
Would I fit in for any kind of a permit and be able to study and work in Canada?
In order to come to Canada as a tourist - you will need to obtain a TRV. To qualify for a TRV, you must have a valid passport, show you have enough funds to pay for your trip to Canada and that you also have strong ties to your home country (such as a job, property, etc.).

If you wish to come to Canada as a refugee, then you would first need to be declared as a refugee by UNHCR in Tanzania.

Danster

Oct 27, 2013
Okay
Thank you very much.
But I have people who can organise all of that for me here as the unhcr is as corrupt here as many other sectors .
People with money would prefer to put their children's on the list instead of the ones supposed to be there.

What would happen if I just manage to get myself there through the help of some people I know who have already helped a couple people get their visas to Canada.

Can$$$$

Jul 7, 2018
Can a holder of a TRV which is not a tourist visa seek asylum while already inside Canada?I mean a holder of a TRV like work visa applying for asylum