+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asked to submit schedule A background information for a third time. Is this normal?

mngharbi

Dec 16, 2014
Hello everyone!

I got the invitation to apply in October 2020, got my acknowledgement of receipt in November 2020, so I obviously entered my last 10 year activity and address information twice at that point.

In late December, I was asked to submit "a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature or ...[same thing] bearing an electronic signature". I was also asked to submit additional family info earlier that month.

I went back and sort of matched the same information I provided in the my application, the difference being some wording changes to clarify what year of schooling I was within activity.

I recently just got a slightly different looking request (with 30 days instead of 7 to respond) that says they've began processing my application and in order to make a decision they require "Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there are no gaps in time."

So now I'm wondering how concerning this is? Do they think I'm misrepresenting some information or is this common?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone!

I got the invitation to apply in October 2020, got my acknowledgement of receipt in November 2020, so I obviously entered my last 10 year activity and address information twice at that point.

In late December, I was asked to submit "a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature or ...[same thing] bearing an electronic signature". I was also asked to submit additional family info earlier that month.

I went back and sort of matched the same information I provided in the my application, the difference being some wording changes to clarify what year of schooling I was within activity.

I recently just got a slightly different looking request (with 30 days instead of 7 to respond) that says they've began processing my application and in order to make a decision they require "Schedule A: Please provide a fully updated and completed Schedule A. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form. Please ensure there are no gaps in time."

So now I'm wondering how concerning this is? Do they think I'm misrepresenting some information or is this common?
It should be hand signed !! Not the same thing
Print it sign it with a pen scan it finally send it (Schedule A applies for both Applicant and spouse).