+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

asked for the interview !!!! please Help (URGENT )

hinasaqib

Jun 24, 2008
Hi guys

i need help i applied in 2006 july and recived the file number in jan 2007 and april i did recived the letter for interview from buffalo consulate ., the thing is bothering me that i m the main applicant (wife) and my husband he is dependent on me in application the time i applied he was doing bachlors of CS from USA and that time he did not finish his bachlors had no expereince so i applied as a main applicant i had 3.5 exp with CS 2 years degree from pakistan ... since 2004 july legally i m not working though .. and also i mentioned in application that i know basic french ..

now i received the letter for interview in which they are asking abt me wage detail and if i have any certificate..
though i m not autherize to work in USA and my husband is doing work he is a programmer now he has 1 year and 8 month experience and he is doing his masters

since 2004 july legally i m not working .. and also i mentioned in application that i know basic french .. and one more thing my sister she is canadian citizen ..i m so upset becuase do not have w2 ...but i was doing work with my aunty so i know all the account stuff and texas related any thing ..

so can i show volunteer work experience ??? or they did not ask me IELTS and any thing please advise me and tell me what are the chances for interview ..

Thanks

glparker4

Jun 7, 2007
I know it is hard to do now but you need to relax anyway you can. I was called for an interview. When I found out, I was shocked and freaking out. A week before the interview, I learned how to relax and still accept that a failing outcome may prevail. If so, I had to tell myself that it is not the end of the world and I will still have a life. Fortunately, the interview experience was very positive and the my immigration officer was so nice and personal. It was basically a chit-chat session and she was hardly serious or authoritative at all.

Just bring every piece of documentation that you can regarding your work experience...tax returns, reference letters, scope of work and project documentation, etc. You must get paid for the work that was performed so you can't include volunteer work. Also, CIC frowns on "cash only" or under the table work since this is passed regularly as fraud (not to imply that is what you are doing). Anyways, good luck!

hinasaqib

Jun 24, 2008
Thanks alot one more thing i want to make sure so
1-- I dont have to mention that i do volunteer work ?
2- my husband job experience would help me ???

hinasaqib

Jun 24, 2008
no i did not that time i was taking class but some personal problem i couldnt leave the class infact i was good in french that time but with the time and also we dont speak french at home or with friends so almost i have forget ...

Going canada

Mar 20, 2008
I was there in Buffalo, New york in early June to do the interview with the consulate officer.
Pretty easy, just bring all your original documentation thats all, education certificates, tax return forms, birth certificate and so on....
I didnt get bomb with alot of question....but try to organise your documentation in a proper manner so that if they asked for it ...you can pass to them easily....If you want i can send you the picture of the building when you will be doing your interview....

How i get to Buffalo, New york..
I went to New york City and took Coach/Bus to Buffalo; One way is 70 USD; Around Trip is 150 USD, It take 7 hours to reach to Buffalo new york from New york City.

If you want to take a plane...then u have to go to JKF Airport Terminal 5/6. Only Blue Jet Airlines is handling flights to buffalo from New york city around trip is about 350USD

If you reached there in Buffalo, most hotel or hostel are very near to the HSBC Building...anyways that building is very noticeable cos is the tallest in that town and a very huge HSBC Logo at the very top of the Building...u wont miss it..unless you have extremely poor eyesight..

Good luck

hinasaqib

Jun 24, 2008
Thank you so much for your suggestion can you send me the picture of binder so it would help me to arrange the Docs .

Thanks again