GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
Hi! guys I am in BC. It's been more than a year and I have explored a lot of things by now in Canada. I came here on skilled workers quota and was unaware of a lot of things and options that we all have here. As I had no family I had little help or advice. But now I explored and have learnt a lot of things. I guess a lot more than the immigration settlement people here. I might still not know it all, but I want to share with you, things I know and things I have learnt. Please share with me your concerns about your settlement here. I would be happy to help.

I can help you with any info you need kids, family, grants, subsidy, housing, packing, transit.... anything... During my visa application process, this forum gave me a lot of info and support. I just want to give it back.

:) :) :)

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
GariKam said:
Hi! guys I am in BC. It's been more than a year and I have explored a lot of things by now in Canada. I came here on skilled workers quota and was unaware of a lot of things and options that we all have here. As I had no family I had little help or advice. But now I explored and have learnt a lot of things. I guess a lot more than the immigration settlement people here. I might still not know it all, but I want to share with you, things I know and things I have learnt. Please share with me your concerns about your settlement here. I would be happy to help.

I can help you with any info you need kids, family, grants, subsidy, housing, packing, transit.... anything... During my visa application process, this forum gave me a lot of info and support. I just want to give it back.

First question from me: I am planning to apply in EE, just waiting for ECA. I have 4 years of foreign working experience before coming to Canada. During the last 2 years of work, I obtained my MBA through evening courses. do you thing that if claim points for MBA, CIC wont consider my work experience for those 2 years??

GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
f1ahmed said:
First question from me: I am planning to apply in EE, just waiting for ECA. I have 4 years of foreign working experience before coming to Canada. During the last 2 years of work, I obtained my MBA through evening courses. do you thing that if claim points for MBA, CIC wont consider my work experience for those 2 years??
As far as I understand the system you will get points for both regardless of the overlap.

All the best!!
:)

warhound

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
I know this has been asked many times, but dosnt seem like its properly answered.

If one is nominated via MPNP (not express MPNP) and a file for PR has been filed after recieving nomination, can one still apply for the EE ? and if so, at what point will one have to withraw either application ? when request for passport comes ?

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warhound said:
I know this has been asked many times, but dosnt seem like its properly answered.

If one is nominated via MPNP (not express MPNP) and a file for PR has been filed after recieving nomination, can one still apply for the EE ? and if so, at what point will one have to withraw either application ? when request for passport comes ?
Yes you can. When you get PR, withdraw the other file.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Thank you for your initiative GariKam.

I have sent you a message to your inbox.

GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
Canadiense85 said:
Thank you for your initiative GariKam.

I have sent you a message to your inbox.
Pleasure :)
Check your inbox

GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
warhound said:

Hi Dear
I am not the best person to answer this one. But I can try to figure it out for you. Will get back to you at the soonest with a concrete reply.

sat_ee

Apr 18, 2015
Hi,

I completed my PG degree (MCA) from BHU and UG (BSC cs) from Madras University. And I have 2 years of working experience in Canada

TO enter into EE or to get highest mark, Is it mandatory to get ECA for my MCA ? or is it fine to get ECA for UG degree alone ?

Please carify ?

engrmuhammad

May 26, 2014
GariKam said:

Dear GarimKam,

I have 327 points in EE, I got the qualification points for my wife (50), Now I would like to ask how many points I can raise if my wife appears in IELTS Exam.
I have 10 years of Professional Experience. I am Masters in Communication Systems and Networks and currently working as a Lecturer, I also applied in the category of Lecturers and Professor as well as in Computer engineering Professional specifically as a Network Administrator because I have also 5 years of Experience in the ISP.

Now, as you know the points are not coming below from 453, its a matter of disappointment for me :( can you suggest me any PNP or any Job website from where I can Increase my points?

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
Hi GarikaM

I have a question regarding WES. WES has received all my documents already and since april 3, the status of my order is evaluation in progress. Someone from this forum mentioned that i should see a date below the evaluation in progress for the estimated date that the report will be released. But as for my case, i could not see any date.

Is there something wrong with my documents? Should WEs contact me if there are further documents that they need?

Thank you somuch for your help.

GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
sat_ee said:
Hi,

I completed my PG degree (MCA) from BHU and UG (BSC cs) from Madras University. And I have 2 years of working experience in Canada

TO enter into EE or to get highest mark, Is it mandatory to get ECA for my MCA ? or is it fine to get ECA for UG degree alone ?

Please carify ?
As far as I understand the system your PG will help elevate your score

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello garikam

Your humble efforts are very much appreciated. I was planning to visit Canada to reach the place once I receive my visas.

Wanted to understand from you the job scenario in BC, especially Vancouver. I have 10 years of work experience in strategic research and marketing.

Also if you could throw some light on housing rentals. What are the charges for a decent studio accommodation. Since I'm alone initially, I don't mind sharing rentals with other room mates.

Your knowledge on these topics are very much appreciated.

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
hi GariKam

thank you for the topic

does anyone know if i can mention my brother in law as the relative in canada in my EE application?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itajena said:
hi GariKam

thank you for the topic

does anyone know if i can mention my brother in law as the relative in canada in my EE application?
Brother in law is not treated as a relative in Canada for EE application