+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ask me anything

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I can see what you are saying. But most likely get points for masters. Now if WES assesses both of your degrees and determines that you education is equivalent to a PhD, you may get more points.
Dear Jinnie671,

In fact my ECA for M.Phil degree is already in process with CES University of Toronto. Couple of days ago I thought of getting ECA for my B.Ed and M.Ed. Now I will get them assessed by WES as University of Toronto is taking too much time. So there will be two different assessments for two different credentials as prescribed by CIC on
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29

Isn't it alright? I mean did I need to get only one ECA for two different credentials?

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Dear Jinnie871,

Please do reply, I am really stuck in this matter.Lots of persons are saying contradictory things on this forum. I have no idea whom to follow. Please guide me if you can.

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
I have applied for CEC-Inland and sitting at 444 Crs. I wish I could get the invitation sometimes soon if the score gets to keep going down...

My question is, I really do not like my current job and want to get a new job - that could be part time or full time.

I already completed 1 year experience needed for CEC from my current job, but worried if there would be a negative impact on my PR application once I transfer to a new job? Also, do I need to inform CIC about my job change?

Thank you.

Mar 30, 2018
I submitted all my documents to CIC on march 10, 2018. Within 5 days I got a message that I have passed the medical exam. My background check tab shows a message that " we haven't started your background check. We will send you a message once we start it".

I have only paid the processing fee as of now. I was wondering when will I get the request to pay Landing fees?

tardis_blue

Apr 1, 2018
Hi all,

I'm creating a WhatsApp group. You can ask me questions on Canadian immigration matters. You can also ask questions related to real estate, family law and other areas of law.

Please post or inbox me with your WhatsApp details.
Hello, thank you for this invitation.

My partner and I are a gay couple who currently live in Russia. We want to get married in Finland this year around July and then apply through Express Entry as a married couple with her as a primary applicant. Will that be possible, considering our marriage will not be recognized in Russia? Will we have to provide any additional paperwork aside from the Finnish marriage certificate? We will move in together in July as well.

We did consider applying separately and getting married in Canada, but it would be longer, plus it's easier to combine our funds for eligibility.

Both of us have lived outside of Russia in different countries for a few years before, but we've known each other for 10 years, always stayed in touch and got together last year. Both of us had been in heterosexual relationships before. Is any of that relevant to the application and may cause additional questions?

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Hi all,

I'm creating a WhatsApp group. You can ask me questions on Canadian immigration matters. You can also ask questions related to real estate, family law and other areas of law.

Hi,

My no is +91-9899777093. Pls add me to the group.

Also want to share my brother's case with you. He has already received AOR and meds passed.

Following is the timeline:

FSW-O (from India)
AOR- Feb 5, 2018
Meds Passed- 1Feb 16, 2018

ADR for RPRF- 1st March 2018 (paid the same day)

Additional documents still being reviewed

Processing BG check.

This is the status I know as on 14 March 2018.

Pls help

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
im a NS PNP EE candidate
AOR-1st March
MEP -8th march
IP1 - current status till date

I've few question for you ,

1- can i travel to any country while my PR application is being processed,

2- do i need to intimate IRCC that i left my current job and update them with my new address from a different country after landing

3- or can i just go to a different country and at the time of PPR just intimate them that im in XXX country right now ?

4- or can i just come back to india after getting the PPR without intimating them about my current job and country change ?

waiting for your reply . Thank you

also please add me to the group - +919700305359

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi all,

This is my whatsapp number. Please add me in your group.
+92-321-7763985

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
Which NOC has more Chances?

My brother has worked in a Hotel for 6 years as a Waiter / Food Server which is Skill level C and can apply for PNP.

Right now, he owns an apartment building and acts as a Landlord / Property Administrator Skill type B which qualifies for Express Entry.

I need your advise as to which path to choose where he has more chances?

PNP or Express Entry?

aspireCan

Apr 30, 2018
@jinnie871 I am trying to create EE profile but not sure about the following regarding the work experience. Could you please help me with the same?

1. For work experience, should we enter only the ones for which we are providing the experience letter if the experience is more than 3 years? I have experience letters for more than 3 years from my previous employer and would like to avoid getting one from my current employer. So should I omit the recent experience from the profile or would that be considered as misrepresentation?

On the same lines, since my spouse experience is not going to count, should we mention zero work experience for him if we want to avoid obtaining experience letters for him as well?

2. On the official site, the following is stated
"should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"

My experience letters mentions the Title at the time of my exit. Not all the titles held by me throughout my tenure. (Associate Software Engineer, Software Engineer and then Senior Software Engineer) Would that be okay? Or do I have to give the exact duration for each position in the profile and obtain an experience letter accordingly?

3. For the same company, I moved to different cities within a country. Do I need to reflect that as well in the profile?

Appreciate your help!!

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hi...This is Jack....I am Feb 01 2017 applicant.
It's been more than 15 months since i submitted my application for PR.
The officer has serious concerns about my employment. The Officer got inconsistent reply when he/she called my employer.
The officer called my employer in April 2017. After verification call it was nothing happen on my application until Dec 2017.
On Dec 15 2017, I got Procedural Fairness Letter in which the officer mentioned about the concerns of my Canadian employment.
In Procedural Fairness Letter it was asking me to provide Paystubs and Bank Statements to allay these concerns.
I provided the paystubs,bank statements,T4s and NOA in January 2018 before due date.

Now, my question is howmuch time does it take to verify these documents ? Recently I got GCMS notes in which the Security is "Not Started" But my online background status is "We are Processing your background check". That means I am not in security screening.

So Could you please tell me howmuch time it will take more to finalize my application ????

Your answer will be really appreciated !!! Thanks

BoldyBobby

Jul 24, 2012
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my SINP EE file on 26th Oct. 2017 and my NOC 0124, since then no reply. File is still 'In Progress". Any idea when will I get nomination or ADR? How long it will take to get ADR if any? Your suggestion will help me to understand the process. Thanks

Anas1983

Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys ,,,
My spouse is asylum pending in USA , and we are about to submitting our EE application.
I read somewhere about CIC Form for anyone has an asylum pending.

Help please

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
In which order is SS processed? CSIS and then CBSA or CBSA and then CSIS?