Mar 01, 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 01, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 07, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 22, 2016
As you can see in my signature,
My profile is at additional doc stage with oinp.
They asked me to change noc and while updating the same in my existing EE profile ( in which I received PT Letter of Interest ) , there happened some mistake . I changed noc code at one place only instead of two. Suddenly my EE profile went ineligible.
Noc code new was B and old was A in the same field.
Now wat to do ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One must be extremely careful while fiddling with Primary NOC and individual NOCs in one's profile especially FSW applicants as nearly 10-15 points out of 67 depend entirely on these choices. It is very easy to accidentally render one's profile ineligible.

Unfortunately, there is no way to revive the profile once ineligible. Create another EE profile right away and send OINP a distress mail explaining the situation. Hopefully they will agree to replace the EE profile reference number in your OINP application with the latest profile. It will take some convincing though.

All the best!

Aspirant_CAN

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb 03, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 01, 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 01, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 07, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 22, 2016
Asivad I hav sent a mail to oinp explaining them the situation
Have not made a new profile though.
I have asked them what to do in this situation as my profile has become ineligible now.
I will mail you the query i have sent them.

And by convincing , what do you mean ?
What all will they want ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They cannot reactivate your EE profile. It is fairly simple to ask them to transfer an existing nomination to another EE profile but in this case the nomination hasn't been decided yet. Hence the convincing required to get them to transfer the post AOR processing to a new EE profile.

I imagine they would want evidence of your old profile being rendered ineligible and also the reason(s) leading to such outcome.

Aspirant_CAN

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb 03, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 01, 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 01, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 07, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 22, 2016
Yea yea
I will create the screenshots and send it to them.
Once the profile is rendered ineligible, i can again login and get a screenshot na?
Or its deleted straightaway ?

Aspirant_CAN

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb 03, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 01, 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 01, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 07, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 22, 2016
Okay
And the reason for this is just that i forgot to change noc in the second place i.e. detailed information for wrk exp.and changed it in primary noc dropdown list only.
BIG MISTAKE
Anyways, now ill attach screenshots of old profile changing noc page
The screenshot showing updte being processed.
The screenshot showing ineligible profile

Then create new with evrythn same excpt new noc. Update job bank with new EE and send screenshot of points and profile being active screenshot.

Right ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes.

And request them to consider this change. They aren't obligated to consider it favorably (this being your mistake and all) so make sure you request them real well. Hope things work out well for you.

All the best!

Aspirant_CAN

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb 03, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 01, 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 01, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 07, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 22, 2016
Okay
Thank you Asivad

sathappanm

Jan 30, 2016
Hello Asivad,

Can you please help me out here.

I currently don't own a Job Offer from Canada and I'm terrified about the Proof of Work Experience needed after receiving the ITA. I have 6 years total work experience and the last 4 years with my current employer. Now, my current employer cannot give me the reference letter without me quitting the company. And that's huge risk to take with just the ITA in my hand and without knowing if I will be accepted for the PR. What can I do here? Like someone suggested elsewhere that if I just show my previous employer's letter, I'm left with only 2 years work experience. I do have all my payslips though. Can these be considered as an alternate?

Aspirant_CAN

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb 03, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 01, 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 01, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 07, 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 22, 2016
Asivad , when I submitted my OINP application , I had attached print outs of detailed mail from cic stating EE profile number & job seeeker validation code etc.
Plus, I had also shared the points of detailed sagregation of my crs 402 pts .
And also a print of pt letter of interest.

Once I create a new profile with evrythn exactly the same excpt noc and my profile again gets active. Again I send them the entire set of prints as I did earlier. With the reason & proofs of this one being inactive.I think they will agree to update EE number with the new one.as evrythn remains same including 402

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sathappanm said:
Hello Asivad,

Can you please help me out here.

I currently don't own a Job Offer from Canada and I'm terrified about the Proof of Work Experience needed after receiving the ITA. I have 6 years total work experience and the last 4 years with my current employer. Now, my current employer cannot give me the reference letter without me quitting the company. And that's huge risk to take with just the ITA in my hand and without knowing if I will be accepted for the PR. What can I do here? Like someone suggested elsewhere that if I just show my previous employer's letter, I'm left with only 2 years work experience. I do have all my payslips though. Can these be considered as an alternate?
Pay slips won't suffice. CIC requires evidence that your job responsibilities matched the chosen NOC.

Try getting your colleague/supervisor to give you a reference letter (with all required details) on plain paper and get that notarized. Submit that along with their business card and a short explanation highlighting why you are forced to resort to this workaround. Request the officer to accept this letter in lieu of a work reference letter. That's your best chance.

All the best!

sathappanm

Jan 30, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Pay slips won't suffice. CIC requires evidence that your job responsibilities matched the chosen NOC.

Try getting your colleague/supervisor to give you a reference letter (with all required details) on plain paper and get that notarized. Submit that along with their business card and a short explanation highlighting why you are forced to resort to this workaround. Request the officer to accept this letter in lieu of a work reference letter. That's your best chance.

All the best!
Thanks for the response, Asivad. Much appreciated!

Getting it from a colleague and notarizing it is something to think about. Thanks again!

PS: I haven't started the process of creating a EE profile yet. Just wanted to get all my facts straight before getting into this.