+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ASC Appointments for CA Biometrics are not available (USA)

rk0007

Jun 8, 2021
Hello All,

I checked and could not find any available appointment for Canada Work permit Biometrics in USA - ASC.

Any Idea when they will make these appointments available?

Thanks in advanc!

champ1411

Jun 10, 2021
Hello All,

I checked and could not find any available appointment for Canada Work permit Biometrics in USA - ASC.

Any Idea when they will make these appointments available?

Thanks in advanc!
I am in the same boat. My lawyers are telling this happens sometimes and to keep checking. Some of my friends have suggested to just walk-in, there are not many people there for Canada biometrics and they accommodate.

Eljorsh25

Jun 10, 2021
Same here. I just checked the site and they have appointments available now but almost a month away (starting July 6th)

champ1411

Jun 10, 2021
Yes, I´m planning on doing the same, I´m wondering if there is a way to reschedule the appointment to an earlier date
After you book your appointment, you can use find your appointment to reschedule/cancel your appointment.

Note - you can reschedule maximum 2 times.

rk0007

Jun 8, 2021
Yes, I´m planning on doing the same, I´m wondering if there is a way to reschedule the appointment to an earlier date
yeah, you can do that. You will need to click on Find your appointment and then click on reschedule at the bottom.

amarc

May 26, 2021
Is that website broken? I saw tons of slots 2 weeks back and now the earliest is in 1st week of July! :/