London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
bahazadath said:
yes that's it ... coz the credit carte was expired and they called me to not use... and i lied to them that i lost it... i know it's stupid and i leared of it
i'am only 24 ... adult and responsible of my act i know ...
That's possibly a much more serious 342(d) offence.

Theft, forgery, etc., of credit card
342. (1) Every person who
(a) steals a credit card,
(b) forges or falsifies a credit card,
(c) possesses, uses or traffics in a credit card or a forged or falsified credit card, knowing that it was obtained, made or altered
(i) by the commission in Canada of an offence, or
(ii) by an act or omission anywhere that, if it had occurred in Canada, would have constituted an offence,
or
(d) uses a credit card knowing that it has been revoked or cancelled,
is guilty of
(e) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years, or

(f) an offence punishable on summary conviction.
It's a hybrid offence and IRCC always treats those as indictable rather than summary.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
Without prejudice;
I asked about being a citizen because an offense could have a PR revoked.

I am not sure how I wasn't objective. I stated the reasons you shouldn't submit your application until you clear the allegation up. I even suggested having counsel aware when you do sort that matter out, about the sponsorship application, in hopes that if there was some kind of deal struck, that they would protect your interests with regard to the sponsorship.

I think that's totally objective. If you disagree, would you mind pointing it out to me, so that i may grow as a person? I would appreciate that very much!

Best of luck to you and your family...

I'm sorry if I'm being offensive...it wasnt my attention
just iwanted to understand that maybe going to the court is worst for my sponsorship that to stay with the warrant
COZ making jail is 5 YEARS WAIT

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
No offense taken You're in a really sh*tty spot, and I get that. I was asking for personal growth.

If this is your first offense, hire a criminal lawyer. Explain the facts. Include into about your wife and your concern.

You'd be amazed at what some can negotiate.

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
Huh. Well failure to (re)pay is more a civil than criminal matter. It is pretty over the top for a credit company to sue for such a simple transgression that they could easily correcy with a refusal to pay...

Anyway we are here now. I do wish you the very best of luck on this!
yes it can be noting like offense but we never know ...i'm looking for the best way to act...i'am very far a way to be a criminal but still it's a crappy mistake which gives me hard time
any way thanks a lot for your help, for your time and BIG SORRY if you feel offended coz of me

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
zardoz said:
That's possibly a much more serious 342(d) offence.

It's a hybrid offence and IRCC always treats those as indictable rather than summary.
Bingo!! right in the middle

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bahazadath said:
yes it can be noting like offense but we never know ...i'm looking for the best way to act...i'am very far a way to be a criminal but still it's a crappy mistake which gives me hard time
any way thanks a lot for your help, for your time and BIG SORRY if you feel offended coz of me
If I can give you one last piece of advice, unrelated to immigration... you want to come in on that warrant. Go to them and turn yourself in after consulting counsel. This will look good for you if you do have to plea. Hiding from it can only end worse. This can help keeping you from jail, and keeping your sponsorship chances high.

Best of luck!

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
No offense taken You're in a really sh*tty spot, and I get that. I was asking for personal growth.

If this is your first offense, hire a criminal lawyer. Explain the facts. Include into about your wife and your concern.

You'd be amazed at what some can negotiate.
i will i have no way... thanks buddy

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
profiler said:
If I can give you one last piece of advice, unrelated to immigration... you want to come in on that warrant. Go to them and turn yourself in after consulting counsel. This will look good for you if you do have to plea. Hiding from it can only end worse. This can help keeping you from jail, and keeping your sponsorship chances high.

Best of luck!
thanks... but i'm lost deeply lost :(

bahazadath

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/12/2016
thanks guys, thanks to all of you, even those who have doubt on my honesty and indirectly on my love for my family
thanks for your time, and awesome that you are

....i miss my wife and deadly my little boy....oh boy!