+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) - 2011

want_to_fly

Jul 7, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for AEO in June-2011. Since then I am waiting for the reply.

Can anyone please let me know about the timeline of HRSDC? How much time they are taking these days to approve an AEO?

Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

want_to_fly said:

Can anyone please let me know about the timeline of HRSDC? How much time they are taking these days to approve an AEO?

Thanks in advance.
6-7 months.

spice0810

Oct 24, 2011
I applied for Canadian Permanent Residency through an agent located in Vancouver, Canada during November Last year, 2010 under the AEO program. Currently I am on H1 and in the USA. During last week, roughly after 11 months of application my consultant told me my LMO has been denied/refused.
Ever since I applied there has been no documents I received from my consultant, neither he asked for any document except for a copy of my passport.
Sometimes, I doubt he didn't applied for anything so far. Is there any way out to find out if the consultant has ever done anything on my file. Can I cross check my application through any canadian website? I never receive any tracking number for my file either. Last time I spoke to my consultant for the LMO application copy and refusal letter from Canadian Embassy/service canada, he denied to share the copies on the basis of privacy.

I am very worried and already paid him quite a lot as an application fee. Please HELP.

Futurecanada

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
want_to_fly said:

Thanks in advance.
[/quote

Hi want to fly,
The timeline may depends on the province.do you know from which provience your employer has been applied for AEO?..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Futurecanada said:
want_to_fly said:

Thanks in advance.
[/quote

Hi want to fly,
The timeline may depends on the province.do you know from which provience your employer has been applied for AEO?..
You may wish to know for future reference all AEOs go to

Send the application form to:
Service Canada
Temporary Foreign Worker - Centre of Specialization
1 Agar Place, PO Box 7000
Saint John, NB E2L 4V4

So the province makes absolutely no difference.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
spice0810 said:
I applied for Canadian Permanent Residency through an agent located in Vancouver, Canada during November Last year, 2010 under the AEO program. Currently I am on H1 and in the USA. During last week, roughly after 11 months of application my consultant told me my LMO has been denied/refused.
Ever since I applied there has been no documents I received from my consultant, neither he asked for any document except for a copy of my passport.
Sometimes, I doubt he didn't applied for anything so far. Is there any way out to find out if the consultant has ever done anything on my file. Can I cross check my application through any canadian website? I never receive any tracking number for my file either. Last time I spoke to my consultant for the LMO application copy and refusal letter from Canadian Embassy/service canada, he denied to share the copies on the basis of privacy.

I am very worried and already paid him quite a lot as an application fee. Please HELP.

Was the job real?

Did you have a face to face interview and official contract of work? If you did then report the consultant to CIC.

If not, then I am afraid your application was a fraudulent one. In this case, hope that your consultant did NOT send the application in, else you will be banned from Canada for misrepresentation.

Let this be a lesson to you all, you cannot BUY your way into Canada. As intelligent, skilled workers, you are aware that no one offers someone a job without a proper interview and contract, therefore when you pay these scammers to get you a PR through the AEO route, you are in effect just as sleazy as the fake consultants are.

spice0810

Oct 24, 2011
Dear Angelbrat,
Tthank you for the response, Yes the job was real, at least thats what my consultant told me. I never gave face to face interview but gave telephone interview few times. I am really not sure whats happening on my file and how did he handled my case. But I do have REAL job here in the USA since last couple of years and on H1. I was advised from someone to apply for Canadian PR since I qualify for the same. Is there any other way I can find out the details on my file from any government department/cic/service canada? I have no file number or anything.

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied PR under 1122 category but, still CIO didn't reply me about my file therefore, I'm planing to apply under AEO.
Please advice reliable way to get a job offer.

vips

Jul 13, 2010
Hi

My employer has applied for AEO in Mississauga in October-11 through an agent. HRDC has now asked for a revised offer from my employer there. Please can anyone suggest , is it a positive sign or a negative sign for my application.

And please share timeline for arranged employment.

Cheers!!!
Vips

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Vips,

My employer is in B.C. He applied for AEO on Dec. 2011 he received a letter saying that they've received the application and that it'd take approx. 4 months to process, although Ive become aware that AEO would be processed in 2 months for 2012. Please share any progress with your AEO.

vips

Jul 13, 2010
i'v received a positive AEO on 24th of this months. All the best to you guys too...

Can anyone please suggest how much more time will it take from here ....

A

ASMB

vips said:
Hi

My employer has applied for AEO in Mississauga in October-11 through an agent. HRDC has now asked for a revised offer from my employer there. Please can anyone suggest , is it a positive sign or a negative sign for my application.

And please share timeline for arranged employment.

Cheers!!!
Vips
Vips,
If the salary mentioned on your job offer is less than the market bench mark, then HRSDC will not approve the AEO unless the offer is redone at the required salary. If your employer refuses to revise the salary, then it is a negative sign.
ASMB

seminole

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-JAN-2012
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 20-FEB-2012
Nomination.....
PER Date 01-MAR-2012
AOR Received.
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 27-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
Med's Request
MR and PPR - NDVO issued letter 25-APR-2012 but received letter by postal mail on 06-JUN-2012
Med's Done....
Medicals done 8th June, Medicals Received in ECAS 3rd July
Passport Req..
Passport received at NDVO 2nd August
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUE DATE 17-AUG, DM date 21-AUG
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECD 29-AUG
All the best guys with the AEO!