+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are they holding refused cases?

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
i wont be surprised if they are doing it because anything is possible
I saw Jain overseas's post, on 13th - 14th August they said they received 300+ AIP and not a single rejection this is not possible in normal condition unless ircc is holding up refused files

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I think it is from different countries
I am not trying to create panic situation and I hope it's not true but I saw one thread where the applicant got to know abt his refusal when he asked for gcms notes while his final decision is still pending since then I am having this doubt what if they are holding up refusal cases and only providing decision to those who passed stage 1 approval so that they can start online class

Porapandi

Aug 17, 2020
Alright man, after being a watcher for so long , created account to vent out my frustration , I do feel they are holding up refusals and approvals , approvals to stop people from rush entering the Canada and refusals from reapplying before fall. But what the ircc don't get is the money that's been handed over to colleges ( from my side 24k for college and 10 k in GIC ) . I rish it losing it all when the uncertainty looms forever .