+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are payslip required if company letter covers all?

reacher

Jul 12, 2022
Hi wise ones!

I have a few queries related to work experience calculation and reference letters from employers:

1) I'm into a part-time job with variable hours of work per week. Sometimes my weekly hours are more than 30 hours and sometimes less than 17 hours. How can I calculate my work experience in this case.

2) Also, do I need to submit any other documents for my proof of employment other than employers reference letter?

3) Does the employer need to reflect the salary amount on my reference letter? Since I'm on part-time (project) basis my salary depends upon my monthly efforts and hence it varies every month.

Thanks a lot!

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi wise ones!

I have a few queries related to work experience calculation and reference letters from employers:

1) I'm into a part-time job with variable hours of work per week. Sometimes my weekly hours are more than 30 hours and sometimes less than 17 hours. How can I calculate my work experience in this case.

2) Also, do I need to submit any other documents for my proof of employment other than employers reference letter?

3) Does the employer need to reflect the salary amount on my reference letter? Since I'm on part-time (project) basis my salary depends upon my monthly efforts and hence it varies every month.

Thanks a lot!
Any records of the hours you put in? Or, if your reference letter shows an hourly rate, your pay stubs (pre-tax figures would be nice) will indirectly show the hours.

Reactions: reacher