+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are Documents still valid?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, today I got an ITA and I wanted to check if the following documents are valid.

Background: Came to Canada on a Working Visa in July 2014. Since then have been working and travelling inside Canada only. I have never left Canada since I arrived. I'm also an Australian citizen.

Document 1: Australian National Police Certificate

Mentions the following:

1) My name
2) My parents Australian Address (presumably I guess they can only send to Australian address)
3) Dated: 7 October 2015

Document 2: Electronic Medical Report (done in Toronto)

Dated: 6 October 2015

Are there any issues anyone can see with either of these documents? Are they still valid?

Thanks for all replies.

Dobas

Nov 13, 2015
Hi Joacry, Congrats on your ITA, you have been helpful in this forum. I can assure you that the medical is valid nd you can use it, because i used my medical result which was already nine months after i did it for my application and it was accepted. I don't know much about the Police Certificate but just make sure it is dated six months after you left the Country. My opinion though.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much Dobas. Really appreciate your though. Yes, I left Australia in June 2014, but unsure of validity. Anyone else have any opinions please?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. PCC is valid. If you ever lived in Victoria or Queensland, get the Traffic history or Full license history report as required.

2. Medicals are valid for 1 year and MUST be valid for 6 months on submission. You can probably use these Medicals provided you submit your application before 6th April '16.

I'm employing 'probably' because CIC did explicitly mention that you cannot reuse a medical exam, even if it were done for another visa category, for your PR application. I'm still searching for that link - will share soon as I find it.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Asivad. 1 more quick question. I got the Australian Federal Police to send this to my Parents address and my parents posted to me.

In regards to where I lived in Australia; it was only in Sydney, New South Wales.

Also, I did the Medicals specifically for Express Entry. I went and showed them my notice saying I was successfully entered in the Express Entry draw. Is this still ok?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Thanks Asivad. 1 more quick question. I got the Australian Federal Police to send this to my Parents address and my parents posted to me.

In regards to where I lived in Australia; it was only in Sydney, New South Wales.

Also, I did the Medicals specifically for Express Entry. I went and showed them my notice saying I was successfully entered in the Express Entry draw. Is this still ok?
Perfectly fine then.