+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Apr 23, 2024
Hey guys! Did the application on 04/08, got AOR 04/26. IRCC requested additional info, which in tracker I can see submitted to file. But since then it is dead silence, so I decided to link my GCkey profile. Which got me to the question: Is there any chance of missing a notification from them in the time between? Could it be like there was a notification with a deadline but we somehow did not see and miss it? That is what I am afraid of. We both keep checking our mail box-my partner and I-, there is nothing new. Thank you all!

princepowler

Jun 22, 2024
Inland application
Spouse: Citizen
PA: Nigerian/no dependents
Application submission: March 14
AOR: April 16
Request for medical: June 6
Medical completed: June 8
Medical hasn't been approved by IRCC yet

OWP- May 8th
Nothing yet

Reactions: JessBrown

JessBrown

Apr 20, 2023
Hey guys! Did the application on 04/08, got AOR 04/26. IRCC requested additional info, which in tracker I can see submitted to file. But since then it is dead silence, so I decided to link my GCkey profile. Which got me to the question: Is there any chance of missing a notification from them in the time between? Could it be like there was a notification with a deadline but we somehow did not see and miss it? That is what I am afraid of. We both keep checking our mail box-my partner and I-, there is nothing new. Thank you all!
We still haven't heard back re a biometrics and medical request and I submitted April 04. So it may be fine. Is the applicant from USA (I'm wondering that that makes any difference cause thats where he's from). Also, when did they ask for the additional info? That may have increased your processing time a bit.

If you're feeling uneasy about it, try calling the immigration Call Centre (number should be at the bottom of the AOR email) to see if they can see if they can confirm no requests were sent. You could also send a question through the Webform - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/76

I think we're going to this week or next, just to get confirmation nothing was missed.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Inland application
Spouse: Citizen
PA: Nigerian/no dependents
Application submission: March 14
AOR: April 16
Request for medical: June 6
Medical completed: June 8
Medical hasn't been approved by IRCC yet

OWP- May 8th
Nothing yet
Have you done with your biometrics ?

Apr 23, 2024
We still haven't heard back re a biometrics and medical request and I submitted April 04. So it may be fine. Is the applicant from USA (I'm wondering that that makes any difference cause thats where he's from). Also, when did they ask for the additional info? That may have increased your processing time a bit.

If you're feeling uneasy about it, try calling the immigration Call Centre (number should be at the bottom of the AOR email) to see if they can see if they can confirm no requests were sent. You could also send a question through the Webform - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/76

I think we're going to this week or next, just to get confirmation nothing was missed.
Hi, thank you for reply. Application is inland/from Canada. They asked for additional info on Apr 25, it was received on 30th.
I called them related to another application and asked about this one. They told me everything seemed normal, in process as far as they can see.
Yes, I believe we are going to hear back soon. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Vaishaliuchil

Feb 7, 2021
I'm a bit late to the party but if anyone is looking to chat about their April 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship application (and compare notes/timelines) lets do it here!

Application: Family Class (Spouse)
Sponsor: Citizen
Submitted: April 04 2024
AOR: April 24 2024

Work Permit Application: April 28th

We still haven't received the request for Biometrics or Medicals so I'm wondering if anyone else has the same timeline. :|
Hi, almost same timeline.
Submitted April 4
AOR 25. No update