+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2020 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am actually hoping to get update next week. They have gotten to March 19th, so hopefully we should have April start rolling in next week.
They aren't really processing the March applicants chronologically and on top of that, it's very slow too. Hoping to see updates for April applicants sooner too.

Yudieketty

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
They aren't really processing the March applicants chronologically and on top of that, it's very slow too. Hoping to see updates for April applicants sooner too.
Well...i understand why you would think so. I believe the cases are assigned chronologically, however different officers have different processing speed.

Reactions: jasluke

Miffyjessica

Jul 9, 2020
no, still no any feedback from Canada...
But I confirmed them to receive my documents on Feb 20
Now, keep on to wait their information/client number to us

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
I am actually hoping to get update next week. They have gotten to March 19th, so hopefully we should have April start rolling in next week.
Yeah hope for the best. I am thinking too by end of month or November starting we should have AOR 1.

Olanny

Sep 22, 2020
Really? Do you know anyone who submitted March 19th and has gotten AOR? Latest updates on the tracking sheet shows issuance of AOR to people whose applications were delivered March 12th.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Really? Do you know anyone who submitted March 19th and has gotten AOR? Latest updates on the tracking sheet shows issuance of AOR to people whose applications were delivered March 12th.
March 19 on October 8 and right now March 20 applicant just got AOR

KSADK

Sep 3, 2020
Can someone add me to the spreadsheet please. Im april 16 applicant. I dont know how to do it manually