+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> April 2020 AoR - Join Here <<<***

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
My biometrics letter is gonna expire in 3 days and service canada is still closed. Am I in trouble??
No. I'm in the same boat. See below from IRCC

You don’t have to contact us for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. Bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment.

While biometrics collection is temporarily suspended at Service Canada locations, do not go to another biometrics collection point, including

• Canadian ports of entry (POEs)
  • other international biometrics collection sites
When Service Canada resumes collecting biometrics, you’ll have to make a new appointment at a designated Service Canada office. You won’t need a new BIL.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html#permanent

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
No. I'm in the same boat. See below from IRCC

You don’t have to contact us for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. Bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment.

While biometrics collection is temporarily suspended at Service Canada locations, do not go to another biometrics collection point, including

• Canadian ports of entry (POEs)
  • other international biometrics collection sites
When Service Canada resumes collecting biometrics, you’ll have to make a new appointment at a designated Service Canada office. You won’t need a new BIL.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html#permanent
Thank god...Thank you buddy and good luck with your application.

rishabmehta

Nov 27, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
Has anyone ordered notes after calling ircc. Was the information provided over the phone similar to notes received thereafter or did you find any discrepancies?

Reactions: przemekrebacz

przemekrebacz

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020
Has anyone ordered notes after calling ircc. Was the information provided over the phone similar to notes received thereafter or did you find any discrepancies?
I ordered a web form to check if the Officer over the phone gave the same answers, after that i will order the NOTES to check it.

Reactions: rishabmehta

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
AOR: April 24th.

Just called IRCC, the agent said that I have passed eligibility and security check, only criminality check is still in process. I haven't done biometrics yet as the service is currently not available in Canada :(

Reactions: kabir_krishna

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
This year PPRs reported by month:

Last year year PPRs reported by month:

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
Every single organization has adjusted to the new routine of working except IRCC.
This is actually planned by the authorities , unless there is a vaccine there would be no new PRs allowed until March- June 2021 in my opinion, just look at the pace of new PPRs ,it is slowing down and decreasing dramatically, also fun fact ( but not so fun for us ) they are giving work permits for temporary visitors while they have thousands and thousands of people who invested time and money to immigrate and work in Canada , instead they are keeping them out and filling the shortage by giving work permits to temporary visitors , where's the logic here ? The only logic here is that they are telling us no new PRs allowed IN before a long long time.