Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon for always helping out. One last one, will i need to give UCI, Application number, Date of Birth etc for identification before IRCC give out information?

l
YEs. They will need this information to verify your identity whether you send a webform or call IRCC.

Reactions: SissyPatty

SissyPatty

Feb 19, 2020
Your sister cannot talk on your behalf until u sent ircc a consent form to release information to ur sister, it happened to me last week!I called on behalf of my fiance,representative refused to share any information with me! And they suggested the above to me! Or one thing which worked in our case is conference call.
Hope this helps!
Oh thank you so much Vandana. This will be quite of help. I will have my sister engage a conference call. Thanks

Reactions: Vandana V

sopima

Nov 9, 2020
Hi, up on the below request, if any of you have information :)

We received GCMS notes, it says "Officer Review - Application Approved" + "CPC-O COVID 19 RFV", date Sept 29th 2020.
Although, no PR document number in GCMS.

Still no email from IRCC (checked spams ofc), application still "in progress" on gckey website.

- Any of you would be able to explain why I still haven't received anything?
- What are the detailed steps, once the officer says "application approved", to get the golden email and more?
- Any use to send a webform quoting GCMS notes ("officer review - application approved") and asking for an update / what should happen from now on?

More details right here:

e-AOR April 18th
FSW-O - France
2 applicants
CPC Ottawa
Local VO Paris
Medicals Passed + Biometrics Letter June 24th
Biometrics done July 17th

Thanks in advance,
Best to all of you!

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi, up on the below request, if any of you have information :)

We received GCMS notes, it says "Officer Review - Application Approved" + "CPC-O COVID 19 RFV", date Sept 29th 2020.

Still no email from IRCC (checked spams ofc), application still "in progress" on gckey website.

- What are the detailed steps, once the officer says "application approved", to get the golden email and more?
- Any use to send a webform quoting GCMS notes ("officer review - application approved") and asking for an update / what should happen from now on?

More details right here:

e-AOR April 18th
FSW-O - France
2 applicants
CPC Ottawa
Local VO Paris

Thanks in advance,
Best to all of you!
I have no idea actually. I've been waiting since March 2020 as well. Based on GCMS notes, been approved since March 23, 2020. Still no email from IRCC. Medicals to expire this Nov 29, 2020. So frustrating.

LilyJoy

Feb 3, 2020
Congratulations, I got mine today, what is next after COPR, did you get a landing paper? I am PNP inland, I was hoping there is a document to go to border with, it just shows COPR and approved but no document to download and go to the border with, was this same for you?
Update
I finally got my COPR document in pdf yesterday a few minutes after raising a web form
I applied for my new SIN yesterday from a service Canada center and got a new permanent one, I will apply for a pr card next
Wishing everyone all the best.

AOR: April 02
MEP June 2
Biometrics Exempted: Oct 6
COPR: Nov 5

sopima

Nov 9, 2020
I have no idea actually. I've been waiting since March 2020 as well. Based on GCMS notes, been approved since March 23, 2020. Still no email from IRCC. Medicals to expire this Nov 29, 2020. So frustrating.
Is your local VO closed? For us, we assumed that lockdown in Paris delayed operations... if any operation is related to the local VO though.

Lebarn

Nov 13, 2020
What happens when you email your case processing center? Anybody have any insights? I saw some people mentioned that but what should I ask? How does it help ? If it helps at all..

kwintin

Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-04-2020
Hi everyone,

More details right here:

e-AOR April 18th
FSW-O - France
2 applicants
CPC Ottawa
Local VO Paris

Thanks in advance,
Best to all of you!
I’m in the exact same situation. See my previous post for details: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2020-aor-discussion.683780/post-8912888

No word from IRCC since.
My local VO in apparently Brussels, but they don’t deal with visa so that’s handled by Paris.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
When does the 6 months processing time start for an Express Entry Application?

A processing time starts the day IRCC receives a complete application, i.e. from the day when the completeness check (R10) is done. Contrary to popular belief I does not start when the AoR is issued.

R10 or the completeness check is the first stage of the application processing.
Is there any update in the system when R10 is done? or any typical time frame from AOR to R10 stage? Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is there any update in the system when R10 is done? or any typical time frame from AOR to R10 stage? Thank you
R10 Is usually done around the same time your medicals are passed. So when you see medicals passed in your MyCIC account, your R10 should be passed by then.

Usually R10 takes 30-45 days post AOR.

Sohi88

Nov 14, 2020
I got my AOR on 23 april and did biometric on 6 October still nothing hear from immigration does anybody knows how contact with them or any contact number???