+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm AoR 24 April, due to covid-19 I could get medical done. I just did on the 20th of July and got MEP and BIL on the 23rd of July.

Two weeks later, on the 6th of August, I got ADR for RPRF with one week deadline. I paid the following day and immediately my ADR profile changed to Not applicable.

Now I'm itching to know feedback on my application. When I submitted my medical eform, I sent a mail to ircc hoping to know if my eligibility has began, the response I got was criminal background verification in progress, security background verification not initiated. My VO, is CIO, Novo Scotia.

Pls how soon should I request for gcms?
Got this webform response today, what does this mean?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Got this webform response today, what does this mean?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Federal Skilled Workers Class.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Hi Dr Seun,

what’s ur stream?

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Mine is April 8, FSW-O
What I’ve observed with my application is that there’s been an update every 30 days.

Passed MEDICAL and received BIL on June 23

Had a GHOST update on July 23 (ELIGIBILITY passed as per phone conversation with an agent)

Really hoping to get an update on August 23/24.

Is there any similar pattern with your application? Anybody else?

Reactions: SameerNazeer

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mine is April 8, FSW-O
What I’ve observed with my application is that there’s been an update every 30 days.

Had a GHOST update on July 23 (ELIGIBILITY passed as per phone conversation with an agent)

This is my second webform, in the first, I found that my visa Office was in CIO, Sydney and eligibility wasn't mentioned, even though I requested for it.
I sent this in on Monday and got the response yesterday, now eligibility is valid and visa Office now CPC Ottawa.
Like the trend in recent times, CIO concludes eligibility and ships case files elsewhere to Accra, Ottawa, or new Delhi, this is from about five gcms notes from April AoR whose case file started at Sydney, their eligibility was valid/met and their files moved to other offices.
I requested for gcms notes yesterday to get a clearer picture, meanwhile vfs are now open in Nigeria

Reactions: Jisidaisy

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Mine is April 8, FSW-O

How the ghost update would be notified? Is it something we get through mail Or need to continuously track the profile? Thanks for the help.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
How the ghost update would be notified? Is it something we get through mail Or need to continuously track the profile? Thanks for the help.
No notification. You see it when you log in where the status of your PR app shows “application updated” but nothing is changed on your profile. It reverts to submitted after you refreshed that page or you log in again.

Reactions: Annie.1011

Jasonhilda927

Jan 24, 2020
Mine is April 8, FSW-O

Exact same as mine. I didn’t notice until you pointed out. :)

Reactions: slayyy

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
No notification. You see it when you log in where the status of your PR app shows “application updated” but nothing is changed on your profile. It reverts to submitted after you refreshed that page or you log in again.
Thank you. I also noticed application updated exactly 30 days after BIL and MEP but when i requested through web-form, i got response "meets eligibility requirements"; not sure that means eligibility passed or only the recommended pass by analyst?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you. I also noticed application updated exactly 30 days after BIL and MEP but when i requested through web-form, i got response "meets eligibility requirements"; not sure that means eligibility passed or only the recommended pass by analyst?
Not sure. Only your notes can say. If you back read on this thread, for people who paid their RPRF, there’s only a few days in between case analyst’s and officer’s review on eligibility.

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
I have sent courier to cic about a month ago with payment receipt and other required documents. after few days ,I got message from bank that transaction is declined and whole money is refunded .then I raise webform to inform cic about declined transaction.but cic don't respond me.now my concern is that can I send new parcel with valid payment receipt,nomination and other required documents without returning old parcel. It is positive or negative for me..

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have sent courier to cic about a month ago with payment receipt and other required documents. after few days ,I got message from bank that transaction is declined and whole money is refunded .then I raise webform to inform cic about declined transaction.but cic don't respond me.now my concern is that can I send new parcel with valid payment receipt,nomination and other required documents without returning old parcel. It is positive or negative for me..
Is yours a paper-based application?