>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Jun 13, 2019
Got gold email today.
Share my timelines here to add data points:
AOR: April 27th,
Medical: June 6th
Bil: June 20th
Experienced two ghost update:
1st ghost update: June 27th around (not remembered clearly)
2nd ghost update: July 18th
Congrats..... country of residence and are u pnp

3ccentricity

Jul 18, 2019
Hi All,

Got the 'Ready for Visa' email today.

FSW-O India

AOR: 4th April 2019 (BG: We are Processing)
Medical Passed & BIL: 15th May 2019
Email about Application Updated: 16th May 2019 , Though there was no change maybe the email was because of MEP and BIL (BG: We are Processing)
Biometrics Complete: 18/05/2019
IP1: 18th June 2019 (BG: In Progress)
IP2: 18th July 2019 (BG: We are Processing)
Application/Profile Updated: 20th July 2019 (No Changes in any of the fields)
PPR: 22/07/2019

Best of luck to all of you.:)

Last edited:

CheAji_225

Feb 19, 2019
Hi All,
Is there anybody who has applied from Usa / or anywhere else and has got their application stuck in Montreal VO?
Can you please share the timeline? Thank you :)

Last edited:

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,

Got the 'Ready for Visa' email today.

FSW-O India

AOR: 4th April 2019 (BG: We are Processing)
Medical Passed & BIL: 15th May 2019
Email about Application Updated: 16th May 2019 , Though there was no change maybe the email was because of MEP and BIL (BG: We are Processing)
Biometrics Complete: 18/05/2019
IP1: 18th June 2019 (BG: In Progress)
IP2: 18th July 2019 (BG: We are Processing)
Application/Profile Updated: 20th July 2019 (No Changes in any of the fields)
PPR: 22/07/2019

Best of luck to all of you.:)
It was very close. Congrats and best wishes!

Jul 25, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon
Thanks for your guidance. I wanted to request some insight on my issue below
I am an Indian citizen whose living and working in US and applied Canada PR from New York under FSW
AOR - 14th April
Medicals Passed - 24 May

1) On May 24, I received Biometrics request letter and gave my biometrics within 5 days. However, the status of my biometrics on my application never got updated. It still says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details" I emailed via CSE and they replied that they have received my biometrics so I am not hugely worried but wanted to check if this happens commonly?

2) My main issue is here - I was working in US and applied for my PR from there. However, due to expiry of my US work permit I am having to move back to my home country India in August early week. Should I update CIC with change of residence? Is this going to affect my processing time and will they change my CIO/CSC?
Some people suggested to wait till I receive PPR and then update address to change my LVO -Is this okay? Its going to be 4 months from my date of AOR on Aug 14th which is around the same time as when I have to move to India and I do not want to mess up the timeline.
Please suggest what I should do
Thank you
Also, @legalfalcon can you please add me to the whatsapp group

bsab

Jul 25, 2019
@shwetavarma002 For biometrics, exact same thing happened to me. I spoke to an agent and she told me that the quality of prints are poor but that should not be a problem and that sometimes the system does not reflect the correct status.

Reactions: mbaleine

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi @legalfalcon
I am an Indian citizen whose living and working in US and applied Canada PR from New York under FSW
AOR - 14th April
Medicals Passed - 24 May

1) On May 24, I received Biometrics request letter and gave my biometrics within 5 days. However, the status of my biometrics on my application never got updated. It still says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details" I emailed via CSE and they replied that they have received my biometrics so I am not hugely worried but wanted to check if this happens commonly?

2) My main issue is here - I was working in US and applied for my PR from there. However, due to expiry of my US work permit I am having to move back to my home country India in August early week. Should I update CIC with change of residence? Is this going to affect my processing time and will they change my CIO/CSC?
Some people suggested to wait till I receive PPR and then update address to change my LVO -Is this okay? Its going to be 4 months from my date of AOR on Aug 14th which is around the same time as when I have to move to India and I do not want to mess up the timeline.
Thank you
Dear Shweta
I was in the same situation - i started my process in usa and had to move back to india because of visa exp .. i did update the address once i reached - that did not affect the processing time as well as processing center ..
The only delay i had was because i am on rr and hence the delay..
I am sept 2018 aor and have sent them docs to support rr in june -
Just throwin some light ;)

Jul 25, 2019
Dear Shweta
I was in the same situation - i started my process in usa and had to move back to india because of visa exp .. i did update the address once i reached - that did not affect the processing time as well as processing center ..
The only delay i had was because i am on rr and hence the delay..
I am sept 2018 aor and have sent them docs to support rr in june -
Just throwin some light ;)
Hi Did they change your Visa office? Thanks for sharing

Kanwal78

Jul 24, 2019
@legalfalcon
Please add me to the whatsapp group of APRIL 2019 AOR, my phone number is 919814223023
Aor20apr
Medical pass 5may
Biometrics5june
Status same from begining.
1.reviewing eligibility
2.we r processing background check

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
AOR - 14th April
Medicals Passed - 24 May

Thank you
1. It is just a delay in updating, so no need to worry.

2. As soon as you move, inform IRCC, and your VO will change to NDVO. If you wait until the PPR arrives, and then send an email, it will take longer. So do it as soon as you move.