+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2018 CEC applicants Lets connect here!!

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello,

I was looking for April’s thread but couldn’t find one

Let connect connect here
My timeline:
CEC inland
Noc accoutning tec
ITA April 11,2018

Preparing documents and will be doing medical on Monday this week.

I was just wondering if doing medicals upfornt is necessary or we can submit the documents and then update CIC with medical?

Thanks

Reactions: Alya1234 and Shaq

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hello,

Let connect connect here
My timeline:
CEC inland
Noc accoutning tec
ITA April 11,2018
I was just wondering if doing medicals upfornt is necessary or we can submit the documents and then update CIC with medical?
Thanks
submit everything at once

Reactions: fahad911

Imhaider88

Apr 13, 2018
Hey all,

I have 1 year canadian experience and my score is 414, is it any chance to get a NOI. Did any one receive NOI recently with socre Lower than 410. Your kind respond will be appreciate thanks.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hey all,

I have 1 year canadian experience and my score is 414, is it any chance to get a NOI. Did any one receive NOI recently with socre Lower than 410. Your kind respond will be appreciate thanks.
quite unlikely..do you have any chance to retake an English test? usually very helpful..

Natasha2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
n/a
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-03-2018
Hello,

Let connect connect here
My timeline:
CEC inland
Noc accoutning tec
ITA April 11,2018

Thanks
There already exists one thread for March applicants - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-march-2018-applicants.546864/
You named your thread "March applicants".

Reactions: fahad911

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hey all,

You will have to increase your english score that is the only way to get an ITA

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello everyone,
I have submitted my eAPR and received the aor today.
Who else submitted in this month?

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hello,

Let connect connect here
My timeline:
CEC inland
Noc accoutning tec
ITA April 11,2018

Thanks
Did you pass medical exam?

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
hello everyone.
I am planning to submit my application by this month end. But I am confused at one step. In my travel history they are asking
Have you, and if applicable, your family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Now my problem is I have not traveled outside India but my Husband and my brother has. My brother is living in Canada and is about to get his PR. So should I mention his details?
and regarding my husband I will be mentioning his details in Spouse's travel history. Do I need to mention my husband's travel history here as well? Moreover if I say yes how would they know whom I talking about as there is no place for mentioning name. It can be misrepresented as my trips. Kindly help