+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Cecapplicant17

Oct 15, 2017
I have a question and i would really appreciate some input. I need to withdraw my application as I calculated my points incorrectly. I am in IP2 and I don't want a rejection. How does the RPRF fee get refunded when I withdraw my application? Can i use my PCC and medicals if I reapply again.?
Thank you
Yes you can withdraw, just send them a letter notifying them of your intent to withdraw, you can send it through the online portal form. You will only be refunded of RPFF only, you won't get a refund of the application fees. You can use the medicals again as long as the medicals was done within one year when you reapply. Also for the PCC, it depends on your country of residence- if you decide to travel out of your country of residence from now to the time of reapplying, you might need to get a new PCC.

Reactions: Rijo02

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
It is there in one of the options when you submit an enquiry form.
Was this in reply to my post that you can't withdraw your application at this point? If yes, it will be great you use the reply option as it will help us keep track. Anyways, if there is an option to withdraw and you can convinced about it, then go for it. However, it might do you greater good if you share your concerns here so that some persons here will advise you.

Personally I want to know when you had your AOR...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have a question and i would really appreciate some input. I need to withdraw my application as I calculated my points incorrectly. I am in IP2 and I don't want a rejection. How does the RPRF fee get refunded when I withdraw my application? Can i use my PCC and medicals if I reapply again.?
Thank you
Buddy why don’t you first speak to IRCC and ask them about your eligibility. Has this been completed and if it has, what is the recommendation. Eligibilty is where all your points (Language, work exp, ECA etc.) are computed and verified
Why pull he trigger without knowing the status of you application ?

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Yes you can withdraw, just send them a letter notifying them of your intent to withdraw, you can send it through the online portal form. You will only be refunded of RPFF only, you won't get a refund of the application fees. You can use the medicals again as long as the medicals was done within one year when you reapply. Also for the PCC, it depends on your country of residence- if you decide to travel out of your country of residence from now to the time of reapplying, you might need to get a new PCC.

Thank you ! Do you know if I need to upload anything explaining my reason for withdrawing? And how soon does the process finish? Can I apply again? And I didnt understand how did my application reach IP2 when there was a mistake?

Rijo02

May 2, 2018

He said he is already in IP2.......I am wondering if he (for some very fortunate reason) succeeded in not getting refused. Like the VO didn't pick his mistake of claiming more points than he supposed. Just thinking though!!!

Cecapplicant17

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you ! Do you know if I need to upload anything explaining my reason for withdrawing? And how soon does the process finish? Can I apply again? And I didnt understand how did my application reach IP2 when there was a mistake?
You can just state you want to withdraw without attaching any reason, its a personal choice so they won't question your decision. Also the process can take one week. there is no problem with withdrawing, you will be able to reapply again in the future.

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Was this in reply to my post that you can't withdraw your application at this point? If yes, it will be great you use the reply option as it will help us keep track. Anyways, if there is an option to withdraw and you can convinced about it, then go for it. However, it might do you greater good if you share your concerns here so that some persons here will advise you.

Personally I want to know when you had your AOR...
Thank you !! will do that now. I got AOR on 19th April.

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Buddy why don’t you first speak to IRCC and ask them about your eligibility. Has this been completed and if it has, what is the recommendation. Eligibilty is where all your points (Language, work exp, ECA etc.) are computed and verified
Why pull he trigger without knowing the status of you application ?
I did call IRCC he said eligibility is under review and has been for 1 month and 2 days. BGC some parts have been done some are still remaining.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Based on @dentist4u concern, I have a question for the house: So application rejection based on eligibility can even happen after 2 months of AOR? Like an applicant can wait for 3-4 months and still get a rejection just based on eligibility? Am asking this because all the rejections I have seen (Immitracker) are usually within 2 weeks after AOR.

Please lets talk guys!!