+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
Just received an update from my lawyer...

- Yesterday evening(by email) they asked me to submit the RCMP letter for my spouse...

"Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

UCI ......... - 0X0X0X0X:

> RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/xx

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied"

- Today morning the sent out this email....

"xxxxx xxxxx

Application: xxxxxxxxx

xxxxx xxxxx,
Recently, you received a notice to have your spouse do RCMP fingerprints. Please ignore that request as our system has already passed her for her RCMP clearance. At this time, there is no outstanding items needed. Your file should be completed soon.
Thank you.

M
Case Processing Agent
Calgary CIC"

Wondering why my applicant landed @calgary as I am based in Ontario?
Is that a good sign that my eligibility and BGC is soon going to be passed ?
CIC is going crazy, seems to be the workload :)
BTW, you seem to be close to get the PPR soon, congrats!

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

- Yesterday evening(by email) they asked me to submit the RCMP letter for my spouse...

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/xx

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied"

"xxxxx xxxxx

xxxxx xxxxx,
Recently, you received a notice to have your spouse do RCMP fingerprints. Please ignore that request as our system has already passed her for her RCMP clearance. At this time, there is no outstanding items needed. Your file should be completed soon.
Thank you.

Case Processing Agent
Calgary CIC"

You will get ppr soon bud. Usually PCC ADR will follow by a speedy ppr at later stage. And agent also said your file will be completed soon. That’s nice news

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

Ganguli

Apr 8, 2018
Just checked the immitracker, 2 more people seem to have got PPR last yesterday...

Congratulations to them!

Also noticed one of them is FSW-O (India) which is good news for some of us, since that seems to be the first one from the India VO...

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
Thank you! Steering it to 'Canada ASAP' and hope it works out. My PR application here will still be ongoing so I'll still be (impatiently) in this thread :D
dont worry, we would be sailing the same boat!

Reactions: canadalife1234

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017

"xxxxx xxxxx

xxxxx xxxxx,
Thank you.

Case Processing Agent
Calgary CIC"

I got the same email one month ago buddy....asking for additional documents, still waiting though.

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
freinds i moved to IP 2 today after 35 days in IP1.
wish a speedy process for everyone of us.
FSW-O Algeria, AOR 15 April
Hi riadh87,
a quick question: how did you identify this change - via email or from the application details accessed online?
Thanks!

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....