+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Ganguli

Apr 8, 2018
Hi... I have got my RPRF request today, but the background check status still says 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

So am I still in IP1 or is this IP2?

The agency said usually people get PPR soon after paying the RPRF.

So wondering...

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Hi... I have got my RPRF request today, but the background check status still says 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

So wondering...
Sometimes IP2 is a mere matter of hours.. maybe you will be one of the lucky ones! There's only one way to find out ;)

Reactions: write2rtd

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
does anyone know when April FSW-O will start being treated by IRCC ??
i saw on immitracker that the vast majority of the FSW-O of April are stuck in IP1 (me too), that's not a good sign :(

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
i saw on immitracker that the vast majority of the FSW-O of April are stuck in IP1 (me too), that's not a good sign :(
It don't think its a problem.....that we see in our BGC "in progress" does not mean our file is just lying there. It could be that it has been sent for security check and others. We don't know. All I can say is that being in IP1 for long is quite good as IP2 will last for a couple of days. My opinion though!!!

Reactions: riadh87

Ganguli

Apr 8, 2018
I'm in April FSW-O category... I got a request for RPRF today... So I'm taking it as a good sign... Not sure if it is, cause the background check status is still the same.. but being positive always helps...

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019

So wondering...
Am also on similar timelines, PNP NS. Meds passed on April 14, 2018.
I have paid RPRF already.
Waiting keenly on PPR....

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
I'm in April FSW-O category... I got a request for RPRF today... So I'm taking it as a good sign... Not sure if it is, cause the background check status is still the same.. but being positive always helps...
i guess it's a good sign, doesn't mean when you get yhe RPRF that you BGC is over ??

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

So wondering...
Definitely is a good sign..If the application had been 'Refused' then CIC would not have asked you for RPRF payment ;).
In scenario's where applicants have paid upfront RPRF payment at the time of submission of application and your application gets refused(god forbid) you'll only get your RFPR fee refunded.

Get ready to roll out the Mishti Doi ;)...;)

Ganguli

Apr 8, 2018
Definitely is a good sign..If the application had been 'Refused' then CIC would not have asked you for RPRF payment ;).
In scenario's where applicants have paid upfront RPRF payment at the time of submission of application and your application gets refused(god forbid) you'll only get your RFPR fee refunded.

Get ready to roll out the Mishti Doi ;)...;)
Haha... Fingers crossed!

May 8, 2018
Hello every one

I have got my AOR on April 04 2018 but still there is no update. first of all how to check the status of the application, Do i get update in Application Messages. Kindly help me out here. I have Applied under FSW got ITA on March 14 2018. I did get a mail on April 13 2018 saying that my application has been updated but could not see trace that in my profile.