strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Why are you calling them lazy and turtle speed?
Processing time is 6 months.
Is your AOR 2017 or 2018?
I can't understand why you're so wound up about this if it's only been 2 months..
Wow.

All of my friends CEC inland 80% got processed ppr exactly one month. 20% no more than 2 months. We all work in Canadian banks with Canadian university degree. It made everyone of us never exceeded Case ppr more than 2 months

If you wish your application processed at 6 months, you are happy that’s fine.

Hope your application takes more than 3 months and you might not be happy even would receive speedy ppr.

You should work for Canaidan government too. Cos one of my friend works for Canadian government tax agency CRA and he calls his department turtle. Can’t think why I can’t make same comment lol

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Wow.

All of my friends CEC inland 80% got processed ppr exactly one month. 20% no more than 2 months. We all work in Canadian banks with Canadian university degree. It made everyone of us never exceeded Case ppr more than 2 months

Hope your application takes more than 3 months and you might not be happy even would receive speedy ppr
Was just asking. Found it odd you'd be so upset that your application didn't process in 8 weeks. Two months is very fast and I've only seen exceptional cases process in that time. I'm sorry that yours isn't as fast as these cases. Sure you'll get it soon.

Reactions: napavalley

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
We can expect the PPR to come in by june mid atleast, right? I understand the entire confusing and discussion but its important that we set a timeframe as to when the expected PPR would be in by so that one can plan other things.

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
3 trips since 18 years old. 2 trips to US from Canada each within a week and one trip to Cuba within a week. Can’t think of any reason of over investigating my bgc. Since I provided home country PCC and Canadian RCMP fingerprint PCC.
in my case i had no foreign trip in the last 10 years, yet i'm "stuck" in IP1 since 22 days. i dont think travel history is having any impact on the bgc. IMHO they are fast tracking some profiles based on their priorities (and also a big dose of luck), so no point in comparing between other profiles, you are just making it harder on yourself.
best of luck

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
in my case i had no foreign trip in the last 10 years, yet i'm "stuck" in IP1 since 22 days. i dont think travel history is having any impact on the bgc. IMHO they are fast tracking some profiles based on their priorities (and also a big dose of luck), so no point in comparing between other profiles, you are just making it harder on yourself.
best of luck
I agree with riadh. I don't really think the travel history has much impact on this as they could just type in the passport number and would get a persons travel history in a matter of minutes and would just cross verify. Its purely on luck.

Reactions: canadalife1234

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Wow.

Hope your application takes more than 3 months and you might not be happy even would receive speedy ppr.

You should work for Canaidan government too. Cos one of my friend works for Canadian government tax agency CRA and he calls his department turtle. Can’t think why I can’t make same comment lol
On a lighter note it is called work life balance dude :)... now common chill enjoy the beautiful Toronto weather and the Monday blues ;)

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
‭1 (888) 242-2100‬
Make sure you call them early. I usually call them 9-10 am Toronto time and if it said busy. Try again. Usually I tried 4-5 times and able to get in the line and the line takes 30-40 mins and you will speak to a real person. Anyway, it’s worth it. Cos at least you know what’s going on with your file
This number doesn’t work through Skype or the phone.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hi Emmemm07, I am not sure about Skype, but I have called this number 2-3 weeks ago through my phone and I did speak with a CIC agent. I am based in Canada so it is a local number for me.
I see. I’m calling this number from India. It does have country code mentioned through. Any other number to contact them ?

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
I see. I’m calling this number from India. It does have country code mentioned through. Any other number to contact them ?
+1 613-944-4000, i tried calling this number through hangout. unfortunately din get to speak to an agent because of high volume of calls.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
+1 613-944-4000, i tried calling this number through hangout. unfortunately din get to speak to an agent because of high volume of calls.
Thanks , I’ll try calling this number. Btw which option do you select when you’ve called them ? I’m waiting for status change from Ip1 to ip2.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Both talked to an IRCC agent and received an email from CPC-OTTAWA Officer today. Hope good news will come

Reactions: Rijo02