+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Ananyamani

Jul 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in April 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

AOR- April 24
Could someone send me an invite to join the Whatsapp group? Thank you☺

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Morning guys ...
How’s the day going.... hope it brings us cheer . ]bimale4bipeople , neha255 , zagcollins , toronto2018 ... !!!
Wish u all good luck :)

Reactions: Neha255

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Does any one knows wats the matter written in ppr letter n how much time they give to move after copr letter ..?
As it is earlier in one post that it says u must move within 3 months... is that right ?

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Hi friends I am shashank from India and I am also one of the struggles who is waiting to hear back from CIC after submitting the application.. I received my ITA back in December and has submitted visa application on 24 Jan 18.. Its now 5 months and hasn't heard anything.. I have also not received my UCI number yet.. Can someone please help me about it.. Also I have seen there is a whatsapp group of such people with similar problem.. Can you people add me into that group as well.. A small reply would be much appreciated..
Hello dear ...
i think u must go for CSE via web form on cic website.. or call ircc n ask them the status

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Well.. With me the problem is that I have hired a consultant and he is the agent for one of the IRCC lawyer miss babbaldeep Kaye saggu.. So she is my representative and she is managing my application.. So I really don't have any information of my application.. Could you please tell me what information should I ask for from her in order to for for CSE. And can she call for CSE on my behalf as well
Application number and your personal info name and etc UCI number

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
Well.. With me the problem is that I have hired a consultant and he is the agent for one of the IRCC lawyer miss babbaldeep Kaye saggu.. So she is my representative and she is managing my application.. So I really don't have any information of my application.. Could you please tell me what information should I ask for from her in order to for for CSE. And can she call for CSE on my behalf as well
Yup i know her .. she is my friends wife (Surinder singh saggu ) .. she is pretty nice agent n u must go to her n ask wat they can do furthur

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
why depend on someone else, when you can call IRCC yourself ?

Shashank R

Jul 4, 2018
Application number and your personal info name and etc UCI number
Thanks a lot brother.. But as I already told you that she informed me that my UCI is not generated yet... But I can certainly ask for the application number and my personal info.. Such as my name on application.. Is that correct?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I will be calling from india
Use: +1 (613) 944-4000, through google hangout
You may be asked to select options after that, please listen in and choose.. Users have mentioned that they have selected these options 1.1.1.1.2.2, but it may wary.
You may need to try multiple times and may need to wait in que 30-40 mins(it may vary)