FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
received a ghost update in my account - it said, "go get a life, you'll get your PPR email when it's ready".
I agree. We wait anxiously for no reason. If and when it is supposed to come it will be there. No point in thinking about the PPR mail daily. Its just a waste of time.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
While we wait for the mail. Just out of curiosity. If suppose the PPR comes by July.

1. When are you planning to land and which province/city are you planning to go.
2. It will help to know about the Non Ontario options and name of cities where we can start our new innings of life.

I am planning for September '2018. Currently planning for Ontario/Mississauga as I know someone there.

Reactions: Toronto2018

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
While we wait for the mail. Just out of curiosity. If suppose the PPR comes by July.

1. When are you planning to land and which province/city are you planning to go.
2. It will help to know about the Non Ontario options and name of cities where we can start our new innings of life.

I am planning for September '2018. Currently planning for Ontario/Mississauga as I know someone there.
It’s good to settle in a place with someone you know. In that way, life gets easier and you can find jobs easier. But depending on your personality, some people like adventure and want to go to places with no known friends and happily enjoy life there.

Reactions: tbn2k18

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
It’s good to settle in a place with someone you know. In that way, life gets easier and you can find jobs easier. But depending on your personality, some people like adventure and want to go to places with no known friends and happily enjoy life there.
Are you already in Canada. Or when are you planning to land and province/city?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

See the 2 bustling metropolises are Toronto and Vancouver. Vancouver is more scenic but on the contrary is an expensive place to live as well.
You can look at Montreal, Quebec, the challenge there however that you may have to learn French....
@write2rtd & @canadalife1234 can guide you on their experience in Nova Scotia...
Alberta as a province is big on O&G opportunities but not sure how does does it fare these days...

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
See the 2 bustling metropolises are Toronto and Vancouver. Vancouver is more scenic but on the contrary is an expensive place to live as well.
You can look at Montreal, Quebec, the challenge there however that you may have to learn French....
@write2rtd & @canadalife1234 can guide you on their experience in Nova Scotia...
Alberta as a province is big on O&G opportunities but not sure how does does it fare these days...
To add to what @bimale4bipeople just said, Toronto is a massive area, and there are many smaller places around Toronto which may be interesting.

Reactions: Toronto2018

journeyer

May 23, 2018
I want to settle in Toronto because I wanna watch professional basketball at the Air Canada Center and professional baseball at the Rogers Centre. Plus, I got friends there. Toronto is also a major concert scene.