Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I also applied on 20 april 2017 and 30th june my file transferred to NDVO and Aor2 on july 5th after that i am waiting .
For which country u applied pls tell .
How NDVO processing file confuseddd.

Last edited:

Lukeezekiel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
while i was viewing my "view submitted docs" i just saw this under optional documents

Details Document Name InstructionsOptionsRequired By
Replacement Overdue
Letter of Explanation
Instructions - Form: 04 August 2017

But I didn't received any email about it is there something i need to worry about?
Please help :( been asking to different furoms no one asnwered me please help im getting worried. That maybe it will cause delay or cancellation :(
:(:(

martinez95

May 9, 2017
Ukraine
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Doc's Request.
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
File Transfer...
02-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Hello. I write here not the first time and previous times I wrote about my problems to send PCC and Schedule A form. I sent additional documents for 3 times and 2 of these times my cic account had status changed to "the documents you provided have been uploaded". We've got an email saying that our documents were sent to visa office in Kiev, but in 2 days we've got the second request for the schedule A again. My husband is in Ukraine with me and I don't know how can we contact them outside of Canada. It's really stressful that now it's even more then 2 months since they asked for documents......

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi all,
We were sent a message in May that we needed to send in the Schedule A form and re-do the photos. We did this immediately and sent them both off together in the post (same envelope)
In early July I was back in Canada visiting my family and I phoned them on the 4th. The lady I spoke to said that she could see that they have received the Schedule A but she couldn't see anything that said they had received the photos. She said if there was something missing there would be no progress on the application and we would receive no notification about this. She sent a message to the person processing it in Mississauga to contact us if they still required photos.
I called again in Early April and was told basically that it was showing the same on the system (that they received schedule A but didn't mention the photos). I explained the message that was sent to Mississauga but the lady I was speaking to told me it can take 4-6 weeks for them to read the messages.
I don't know what to do now. I'm now trying to get around the phone system because I'm back in the UK and the phone bills are incredibly expensive when I have to call.
Do anyone have any advice? How long does it normally take after Schedule A is received to hear anything back and what will the next steps be? (the medical was completed last year before the requirements changed so I sent that along with the application, which luckily they have accepted. So the medical is complete)
Download an app called Fongo and call from that for free.

Reactions: AlbaNuadh

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
while i was viewing my "view submitted docs" i just saw this under optional documents

Details Document Name InstructionsOptionsRequired By
Replacement Overdue
Letter of Explanation
Instructions - Form: 04 August 2017

But I didn't received any email about it is there something i need to worry about?
Please help :( been asking to different furoms no one asnwered me please help im getting worried. That maybe it will cause delay or cancellation :(
:(:(
Is there a form or a letter? What does it say?

Lukeezekiel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Is there a form or a letter? What does it say?
Thank you and I don't know there's no email or what so ever. It said it was sent on june 25 but on that day i was requested for my sched A and pcc the letter of explanation was not there and the day I submitted my sched a and pcc still that msg is not there it's like it just popped out.
Yesterday i received an email saying that i have a msg in my cic then when i opened it's a AOM request that's the only unread msg in my cic then when i clicked the "view submitted app" under the "supporting docs" there's a "optional doc" then it says replacement overdue doc name letter of explanation and when i clicked the info it says "If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application." and the due date was Aug 4. :(:(

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Hello everybody

I received PPR letter today 8 August.

Application received: 20 April
AOR2: 05-07-2017
Beirut VO

I hope all of you receive this letter soon.
Congratulations!

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
I also applied on 20 april 2017 and 30th june my file transferred to NDVO and Aor2 on july 5th after that i am waiting .
For which country u applied pls tell .
How NDVO processing file confuseddd.
Lebanon Beirut VO

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Thank you and I don't know there's no email or what so ever. It said it was sent on june 25 but on that day i was requested for my sched A and pcc the letter of explanation was not there and the day I submitted my sched a and pcc still that msg is not there it's like it just popped out.
Yesterday i received an email saying that i have a msg in my cic then when i opened it's a AOM request that's the only unread msg in my cic then when i clicked the "view submitted app" under the "supporting docs" there's a "optional doc" then it says replacement overdue doc name letter of explanation and when i clicked the info it says "If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application." and the due date was Aug 4. :(:(
Yeah their online system is messed up. You should call and ask what they see on your file and confirm if they received your Sch A and PCC or not. You should see the Sch A and PCC when you click on "View Submitted App". I sense they may have not received your document.

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
We had the same case before. It's better if u upload it in gckey. That's what i did. After a day, there's an update that says the docs u provided have been uploaded. Now my app is qued for review. You can also send via email if you like, but that takes time before they check it and attach to your app.

Lukeezekiel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
We had the same case before. It's better if u upload it in gckey. That's what i did. After a day, there's an update that says the docs u provided have been uploaded. Now my app is qued for review. You can also send via email if you like, but that takes time before they check it and attach to your app.
But there's no upload button there for the AOM only the explanation letter which is already due on Aug 4 is it Ok to upload there?

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
But there's no upload button there for the AOM only the explanation letter which is already due on Aug 4 is it Ok to upload there?
It's for the documents you haven't provided like aom. AOM should have been included in original app kit but like me maybe u failed to include it. Hehehe! So they are askinh you for it, after you provide it, it's only then they will que your app for review.