App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-02-2016
Right so we are in Canada and contacted CIC and they confirmed that my husband was approved as sponsor! Actually was put in file today, online it doesn't show anything yet. Anyway good news! Yay:)

Off to Banff now :)

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Crayon7 said:
Right so we are in Canada and contacted CIC and they confirmed that my husband was approved as sponsor! Actually was put in file today, online it doesn't show anything yet. Anyway good news! Yay:)

that's great!!!! hmm.. i should call them today again.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Crayon7 said:

Well lol guys stop by medicine hat on the way it only 3 hours drive from banff

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
I just called and reached a typical Quebecois.. aka, if you live in Canada and deal with the government; you know who i am talking about.
he was more upset than i do it seems.
I began the conversation with "how are you doing today?"
"good" in a very quiet tone. i can tell the person wasn't cheerful that i dont speak French.

after a long hold, i thought there would be some good news. then i was told my May 9 inquiry just came back... cuz i called in May 9 and my processing time was past, almost a month ago.. the agent at that time did an inquiry; it was replied back TODAY and said still reviewing. can you believe even CIC call centre inquiry to CPC-M takes a month to come back?

"didn't the last agent told you how this inquiry process worked?" I was asked by him with an upset tone.
I knew it's wasting time to ask more question and just said "thank you very much. "

"bye."

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
yijiequ said:
I just called and reached a typical Quebecois.. aka, if you live in Canada and deal with the government; you know who i am talking about.
"good" in a very quiet tone. i can tell the person wasn't cheerful that i dont speak French.

after a long hold, i thought there would be some good news. then i was told my May 9 inquiry just came back... cuz i called in May 9 and my processing time was past, almost a month ago.. the agent at that time did an inquiry; it was replied back TODAY and said still reviewing. can you believe even CIC call centre inquiry to CPC-M takes a month to come back?

"didn't the last agent told you how this inquiry process worked?" I was asked by him with an upset tone.
I knew it's wasting time to ask more question and just said "thank you very much. "

"bye."
Omg! The agent seem to be rude!

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
johnybegood said:
Omg! The agent seem to be rude!
lol.. you didnt know when you call CIC, it's the hit and miss.. if you are lucky; then you find a good one; if you are not lucky.. find an angry guy didnt have the coffee like mine.. all of my previous CIC agents seemed to be ok.. not asking me if i know how the inquiry process works? lol..

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Yes, I sometimes encountered rude agents. If they are not helpful at all, just hang up and call again. Too bad that we cannot file complaints about these lame agents.
yijiequ said:
lol.. you didnt know when you call CIC, it's the hit and miss.. if you are lucky; then you find a good one; if you are not lucky.. find an angry guy didnt have the coffee like mine.. all of my previous CIC agents seemed to be ok.. not asking me if i know how the inquiry process works? lol..

reynold21

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with aplication
Med's Request
22-04-2014
Med's Done....
05-05-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2014 recieved: aug 27, 2014
LANDED..........
mid november =)/ nov 12, 2014
li-lai-lai said:
But then what if it's applicant eligibility? To make it clear I feel like I will be refused because there was a six week gap during our one year cohabitation. In this case would they even bother to call for an interview, if the officer is not satisfied with our break?
actually we have same thing in mind,my situation is complicated, i'm still married in the philippines but separated long time ago, when i applied for PR i included my present gf and our child, unfortunately she got refused and the VO wants to award the PR to my ex wife probably because i did not provide any proof of separation like divorce or separation agreement then they sent me a letter if i don't want my ex wife to include in the app i can sign a waiver the acknowledge the my ex wife is no longer part of the family member. plus me and my present gf/ common-law did not live continuosly for 12 mos, there was 2 months gap in our 1 year living together because i had to go back to canada. i asked for some advice somwhere here in this website and they told me that we're not eligible and our application could get refused so i decided not to continue my application early last year (2015) then i heard two of my friends included their GF in their app as common law and they did not even live in one roof even once. imagine that? they didn't even have a child and one of them included his gf late in the process when he got PPR. then i decided to apply this year though i doubt my PA's eligibility. but we're praying to God that we could get approve.

Marulara

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
IP - March 3, DM - March 11, PPR - March 14
VISA ISSUED...
March 17,2017
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time - April 9,2017
reynold21 said:
actually we have same thing in mind,my situation is complicated, i'm still married in the philippines but separated long time ago, when i applied for PR i included my present gf and our child, unfortunately she got refused and the VO wants to award the PR to my ex wife probably because i did not provide any proof of separation like divorce or separation agreement then they sent me a letter if i don't want my ex wife to include in the app i can sign a waiver the acknowledge the my ex wife is no longer part of the family member. plus me and my present gf/ common-law did not live continuosly for 12 mos, there was 2 months gap in our 1 year living together because i had to go back to canada. i asked for some advice somwhere here in this website and they told me that we're not eligible and our application could get refused so i decided not to continue my application early last year (2015) then i heard two of my friends included their GF in their app as common law and they did not even live in one roof even once. imagine that? they didn't even have a child and one of them included his gf late in the process when he got PPR. then i decided to apply this year though i doubt my PA's eligibility. but we're praying to God that we could get approve.
You mean you applied for common-law now without living together for a year? What proofs of relationship did you submit?

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
naticom said:
Yes, I sometimes encountered rude agents. If they are not helpful at all, just hang up and call again. Too bad that we cannot file complaints about these lame agents.
that's the reality.. we can not file complains; even there is.. it's useless. cuz these jobs are the public sector unionized position. unions are not allowed to be criticized. lol..

reynold21

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with aplication
Med's Request
22-04-2014
Med's Done....
05-05-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2014 recieved: aug 27, 2014
LANDED..........
mid november =)/ nov 12, 2014
Marulara said:
You mean you applied for common-law now without living together for a year? What proofs of relationship did you submit?
joint bank accounts , joint lease agreement in the philippines, remittance slips, bunch of pictures with our child copied from facebook with comments ,skype call log, decalration of common law relationship, 4 notarised statements regarding our relationships from our friends and family.. i believe VO uses common sense. do you think that's not enough to prove that our relationships genuine?

bishankhn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016 AOR2
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
yijiequ said:

"bye."
i feel ur pain. the last agent told me i shouldnt inquire abt my SA status till september lol. so basically telling me i should wait for my SA for 3-4 months more. ridiculous.

Marulara

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
IP - March 3, DM - March 11, PPR - March 14
VISA ISSUED...
March 17,2017
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time - April 9,2017
reynold21 said:
joint bank accounts , joint lease agreement in the philippines, remittance slips, bunch of pictures with our child copied from facebook with comments ,skype call log, decalration of common law relationship, 4 notarised statements regarding our relationships from our friends and family.. i believe VO uses common sense. do you think that's not enough to prove that our relationships genuine?
You have more than what we have sent applied as common-law too.
I sent you a pm..

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
rashu268 said:
Guys,

I got SA on May 27. I am yet to receive AOR2.
How many days will it take?
not all visa offices send AOR2. ask in the New Delhi thread if your VO sends one and what's the "average" time for getting one.