Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Sous02 said:
It is very strange how it works for one person and not another. I am the sponsor so I just put in my uci number and everything is there. Really makes no sense.
I have pretended to be the applicant and used the application number and my wife's info. Then I can only see the applicant info
If you enter the pa info you can only see the pr application status only.
If u use sponsors details u can see both application.
Means what u see on your ecas what is right!

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Crayon7 said:
i can get sponsor, cant access mine i suppose i need another number? or do i pick just pr from the list and put my details?
Do you have a uci no....for you to have a uci no you need to have already applied for something in canada.
Otherwise, you can use the application no and put in other details of you and for sure u will be able to access the pa side of ecas because whenever u get aor 1, the pa details is uploaded to ecas....means everyone will be able to access the pa side if u have all the input to see ecas but the only difference is with the sponsorship application where the ecas is updated whenever they want it....

Crayon7

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-02-2016
Strange then but I can access only sponsors side, anyway will prob check sponsors side so can see both sides not one

I don't know anyway what is the difference now
And how it was before 26th, looks all the same for me as before??

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Crayon7 said:
Strange then but I can access only sponsors side, anyway will prob check sponsors side so can see both sides not one

I don't know anyway what is the difference now
And how it was before 26th, looks all the same for me as before??
If you are lucky enough to see your sponsors side of the application you definitely will be able to see the pa side lol...all you have to do just see how it looks like from someone who can access both sides of the application. If i could have been then i must have shared a screen shot how it looks like lol....

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Sous02 said:
It is very strange how it works for one person and not another. I am the sponsor so I just put in my uci number and everything is there. Really makes no sense.
I have pretended to be the applicant and used the application number and my wife's info. Then I can only see the applicant info
yep.. that's exactly what's going on with mine.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
johnybegood said:
If you enter the pa info you can only see the pr application status only.
If u use sponsors details u can see both application.
Means what u see on your ecas what is right!

yep.... exactly.. you know I had my old UCI which was at least 13 years old... that was the last time I applied skilled worker.. it was able to let me login and saw both sides.

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
I was hoping to wake up and see my PA side switch to "in process", but nothing. I'm going to have my husband call again on Monday and see what's going on.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
yijiequ said:
yep.... exactly.. you know I had my old UCI which was at least 13 years old... that was the last time I applied skilled worker.. it was able to let me login and saw both sides.
The PA can only see their side. The sponsor can see both.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Decoy24601 said:
I was hoping to wake up and see my PA side switch to "in process", but nothing. I'm going to have my husband call again on Monday and see what's going on.
we will be the next in line.... lol... ahhh.. i was describing what Boomer's Drive-In was to my wife. ps: i am sure you know what that is.. she has never been to any drive-in.. i just wish she could see it. same as Drive-In theatre in Langley, B.C..

there are so many tiny things we wanna do... now it's all up in the air. i used to put some speeches and me playing instrument on my facebook; then some of my friends would *censored word* about their husband.. look, xxx xxx did this to their wife; even though they live so far apart.. you ... just sitting home and watch hockey.. lol.. then big arguments.

I proposal to my wife at nickname Champs-Élysées of Tunis ,Avenue de France, aka the knockoff version, looks exactly like Paris one.. lol.. like i was a foreigner, asian did something like that in front of others .. later there were terrorist attacks not far away. .we were safe; but have to be in curfew mode every night.

i am not letting this damn process to make me upset. we have been thru a lot..

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Why are there differences between the status I see in the Check application status tool (CAS) and in my account?

Your online statuses may be different depending on which tool you use because:

your online account:
provides status for each step needed to process your application and
is updated in real-time.
the Check application status tool:
provides a general status and
is updated on Tuesdays only.

Your online account provides the most accurate status for your application
means mostly ecas updated weekly on tuesdays

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
I am sponsoring a member of my family and cannot see the status of my application on CAS. Why?

You may have entered the wrong information in Client Application Status (CAS). When trying to find out about a sponsorship application, make sure that all the fields in CAS contain information about the sponsor, such as your:

identification number (such as the client number or receipt number),
name,
date of birth and
place of birth.

To see the status of the sponsored person’s application for permanent residence, you must use the sponsored individual’s information, such as his or her:

identification number (such as the client number or receipt number),
name,
date of birth and
place of birth
Why can’t I see my immigration case status online?

There are several reasons why you may not be able to see your case status online via CAS. They include the following:

The application is not yet in process: Your application status is available only once the processing of the application has started.
You have submitted a type of application that is not included in CAS: You cannot see information on temporary residence applications (work permit, study permit or visitor record) on CAS. Note: Applicants who used MyCIC to apply will receive an email update once a decision has been reached regarding your application.
You are not the sponsor or principal applicant for an immigration application: As a family member included on an immigration application, you cannot view the status of your application online. You can view your profile but not the status of your application. Only the sponsor or principal applicant can see the status information.

Note for spousal sponsorship:
The sponsor will only have access to information about the sponsorship part of an application.
The applicant will only have access to information about the permanent residence part of an application.

The application is no longer in progress: Once a decision has been made, the application remains in CAS for a certain number of days and then is removed from the system. The length of time an application stays in CAS depends on the type of application.
Permanent Residents applications will stay in CAS for 180 days after the applicant has landed.
Permanent Resident cards will stay in CAS for 30 days after the client receives their card.
Citizenship applications will stay in CAS for 180 days after CIC has made a final decision.
Application for visas that have been refused, withdrawn or expired will stay in CAS for 365 days.
The wrong personal information is being entered: Sponsors or principal applicants for immigration and all citizenship applicants may enter their personal information to access the case status. However, dependants included in sponsorship or permanent resident applications cannot use their own personal information to do so.
There are differences in the way your personal information was recorded: Make sure the information appearing in your application matches that on your passport or identity documents. If there are errors, you may not be able to see your case status.
There is a temporary technical issue: Sometimes, online services are temporarily unavailable due to system maintenance.
You are using a Web browser that CAS does not support: You may use Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Other browsers are not supported
the above line in red not true?

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
Hi! How many of you who applied in April are still waiting for aor1? I have applied may 2nd but have not received AOR yet. It looks like they are working on May 10 according to the May group updates. Has anyone inquired about the hold up? Any replies? What did they say? People say wait 15-20 days to receive word back. Lots of people in the May group have gotten it within that time frame. Online though it says sponsor application should take around 40 days. Was thinking to inquire about it but I'm wondering if they won't give me info as it hasn't been 40 days. Today is day 27. What are those waiting for AOR doing?

suji21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2016
LANDED..........
05-12-2016
I can enter PA Info and application number to access ecas which works. I entered Sponser UCI and Sponser info , I can access ecas, but I see only the application which my husband had applied on oct 2013, I do not see the new application of PR. Is that how it should behave ? Or should I enter application number and Sponser info - this does not have access to ecas, confused .

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
taniam00 said:
Hi! How many of you who applied in April are still waiting for aor1? I have applied may 2nd but have not received AOR yet. It looks like they are working on May 10 according to the May group updates. Has anyone inquired about the hold up? Any replies? What did they say? People say wait 15-20 days to receive word back. Lots of people in the May group have gotten it within that time frame. Online though it says sponsor application should take around 40 days. Was thinking to inquire about it but I'm wondering if they won't give me info as it hasn't been 40 days. Today is day 27. What are those waiting for AOR doing?
I don't mean to be a downer, but AOR isn't reliable. It never has been. Just because a lot of people have received AOR at 15-20 days, it doesn't mean that it's consistent. It's normal for people to get AOR much later or never get it at all. If you get to 40 days without Sponsorship Approval, call and ask about it. However, lots of us are still at 50+ days for SA and haven't gotten it yet.

UA2014

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
None yet
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-02-2016 Upfront
Interview........
28-09-2016
johnybegood said:
is updated on Tuesdays only.
Ours went to in process on PA side on a Saturday afternoon.