27-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Guys,
can anyone send me a sample covering letter while submitting additional documents like PCC to immigration office. What has to be mentioned on the letter etc..

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I did not mentioned too much. I have provided my client-id, application # and attached AOR mail with original PCC.
Better to use tracking facility courier/post when will u send the PCC. So at least you will track the details.

After one week, I have dropped a mail to CIC with my details.

ksn4u said:
Guys,
can anyone send me a sample covering letter while submitting additional documents like PCC to immigration office. What has to be mentioned on the letter etc..

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ksn4u said:
Guys,
You can use the BODY part of my email template:
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/email-template.html

T.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hey April applicants, I applied with u guys on April 25, 2014 and didn't hear anything from CIC and I did email to them about my application status and today they emailed me that ;

Dear sir/madam:
The information you provided, we can find no record about your application. Please provide the tracking number so we can do further search.

Thanks

This email cleared that they didn't open my file otherwise they should have information in their system when u scanned my bar code to fetch the information. But my tracking code showing me that application was reached dere on April 29. So I think my application has been reached but may b shipping guy misplaced my application or put somewhere else.

Anyway I started working on application again and also sent an another email to CIC intake office and provide them my tracking code so they can do another search.

Please provide your valuable feedback on that

Thanks ;)

sandy4pr

Apr 2, 2014
iam_toby said:
Hi Sandy,

you can say no to this question, if your spouse still has legal status in Canada.
Here's some information when you need to restore the status:
>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5553ETOC.asp#restoration

Hope this helps,

T.
Thanks a lot for the help......the information is very helpful ....One more thing while doing the BOWP application online i saw it asking only my Digital photo Iam not sure where to apply my spouse photo . or do we have to apply both in the same place ....can u help me with this????

ozmatwork

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
backendcode said:
Hey April applicants, I applied with u guys on April 25, 2014 and didn't hear anything from CIC and I did email to them about my application status and today they emailed me that ;

Dear sir/madam:
The information you provided, we can find no record about your application. Please provide the tracking number so we can do further search.

Thanks

This email cleared that they didn't open my file otherwise they should have information in their system when u scanned my bar code to fetch the information. But my tracking code showing me that application was reached dere on April 29. So I think my application has been reached but may b shipping guy misplaced my application or put somewhere else.

Anyway I started working on application again and also sent an another email to CIC intake office and provide them my tracking code so they can do another search.

Please provide your valuable feedback on that

Thanks ;)
Hi brother,

You are right, you need to do plan B which is completing your requirements again just in case they can't find your package. The only thing you can do right now, since you already gave them the tracking number is to pray bro. I'm sure that due to the large volume of applications they received it might be (hopefully) just sitting on the table and waiting to be opened. Have faith man, all is well. :)

Good luck! God Bless. :)

Prat1980

May 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

My existing work permit expires on Nov 15 2014. I applied for my BOWP on July 11th and today when I checked the status online, i found that the application was approved. I will soon receive my BOWP that would be valid till July 2015. My TRV is valid till Nov 2015 (one more year). I have a question. Is there a restriction with BOWP that I should not go outside Canada? I heard this from some folks as there is a strict condition that you should not go outside Canada until you get your PR. I am planning to go to my home country for 3 weeks for personal reasons. Will that be a problem during re-entry? I don't think it should be a problem as I have a valid WP and TRV. Any one who has experienced this, please share your thoughts?? Also, while I am outside Canada, if I happen to receive medical request from CIC, can I apply for medicals in the visiting country to save time, or should it only be done in Canada?

Thanks in advance,
P

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Prat1980 said:
Hi Guys,

My existing work permit expires on Nov 15 2014. I applied for my BOWP on July 11th and today when I checked the status online, i found that the application was approved. I will soon receive my BOWP that would be valid till July 2015. My TRV is valid till Nov 2015 (one more year). I have a question. Is there a restriction with BOWP that I should not go outside Canada? I heard this from some folks as there is a strict condition that you should not go outside Canada until you get your PR. You can go out side of canada and reenter if you have valid Visa I am planning to go to my home country for 3 weeks for personal reasons. Will that be a problem during re-entry? I don't think it should be a problem as I have a valid WP and TRV. Any one who has experienced this, please share your thoughts?? Also, while I am outside Canada, if I happen to receive medical request from CIC, can I apply for medicals in the visiting country to save time, or should it only be done in Canada?

Thanks in advance,
P

vto

Feb 19, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015
I got my AOR on 5th June, I got my BOWP on 26th June.
But since my onsite assignment was shortened to 13th June 2014 from initial 24th Oct 2014, I returned to India on 13th June.
Currently I am in India. I have following queries:
  • Should I change my address from Canada address to India address in CIC My Application login?What if I don't change?
  • Is this address change going to affect my current BOWP?
  • I have TRV till 24th October obtained with initial intra-company transfer work permit (This work permit is technically cancelled when I left canada on 13th June 2014). Is this TRV still valid till 24th Oct? If I want to come to Canada on BOWP after 24th Oct, will I need new TRV as well?

Please advice.
Thanks in advance.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I believe that all kind of WP (BOWP,Closed WP,Open WP) are permit to allow work in Canada officially. There is no separate TRV. Just check it is single entry visas and multiple entry visas.

vto said:
I got my AOR on 5th June, I got my BOWP on 26th June.
But since my onsite assignment was shortened to 13th June 2014 from initial 24th Oct 2014, I returned to India on 13th June.
Currently I am in India. I have following queries:
  • Should I change my address from Canada address to India address in CIC My Application login?What if I don't change?
  • Is this address change going to affect my current BOWP?
  • I have TRV till 24th October obtained with initial intra-company transfer work permit (This work permit is technically cancelled when I left canada on 13th June 2014). Is this TRV still valid till 24th Oct? If I want to come to Canada on BOWP after 24th Oct, will I need new TRV as well?

Please advice.
Thanks in advance.

lydiabehan

Apr 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
Received my BOWP approval today - just waiting on the paper document to arrive

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
lydiabehan said:
Received my BOWP approval today - just waiting on the paper document to arrive
how long it took? was it paper appln or on-line one?/

lydiabehan

Apr 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
cec14 said:
how long it took? was it paper appln or on-line one?/
I applied on July 9th using the online application (my company's immigration lawyers applied on my behalf as my representatives)

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
lydiabehan said:
I applied on July 9th using the online application (my company's immigration lawyers applied on my behalf as my representatives)
If company applies and get the work permit it must be a closed permit or the company can also get open permit...