+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Application

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Hi all

I just received my GCMS today (I ordered on Nov 6). It is a long document, I tried to go through it and now I have a few questions.

My timeline is: Application received on Apr 3, AOR on Apr 28, RPRF request from CIC on Oct 28, no MR yet.

So according to the GCMS, the assessment result is

Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: In progress
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

My question is: does this mean medical request should have sent to me already? I can see that my payment of RPRF is recognized in the note, and nothing else seems to give me a clue of what status I am in now.

Also, at the end of the note, where the officers entered their note. It also looks fine, and one officer wrote: ALL required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements. My feeling is this should mean they are OK with everything and should have asked for my medical, but I haven't got the email. In the correspondence section, it does not even mention the RPRF request they sent to me, so I don't know if the medical request will show up in the GCMS.

All in all, shall I do something or just wait? Someone mentioned that I can ask the doctor to check if my medical request is in system. Is this doable? Please advice, thanks a lot.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
duplex said:
Hi all

I just received my GCMS today (I ordered on Nov 6). It is a long document, I tried to go through it and now I have a few questions.

My timeline is: Application received on Apr 3, AOR on Apr 28, RPRF request from CIC on Oct 28, no MR yet.

Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

My question is: does this mean medical request should have sent to me already? I can see that my payment of RPRF is recognized in the note, and nothing else seems to give me a clue of what status I am in now.

Also, at the end of the note, where the officers entered their note. It also looks fine, and one officer wrote: ALL required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements. My feeling is this should mean they are OK with everything and should have asked for my medical, but I haven't got the email. In the correspondence section, it does not even mention the RPRF request they sent to me, so I don't know if the medical request will show up in the GCMS.

All in all, shall I do something or just wait? Someone mentioned that I can ask the doctor to check if my medical request is in system. Is this doable? Please advice, thanks a lot.
You can now do upfront medical. For sure they are waiting for your medicals. No need to wait for the MR email. It seems that they have a batch in sending the email. So I am not sure when will that arrive.

When you passed eligibility. MR and RPRF will be requested as they are the next step but the timing of their email is uncertain. They may have missed you in sending the email or you may be in a batch that has not been sent yet.

Your GCMS clear says that CIC is waiting for medicals.

I am also waiting for GCMS sometime next week. For I have not paid my RPRF upfront like the others. I don't see the need right now or be in a hurry for I have BOWP. But once I see in my GCMS that they are just waiting my RPRF then I may pay it upfront or I can still wait for the email if I don't see anything wrong with the notes.

Anyway, do upfront. You can ask the doctor but if that will take time, I suggest book an appointment already.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
marketinglady said:
Medicals done on Dec 1.

Thanks,
Marina
Sheet updated!

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
duplex said:
Hi all

Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Hi Duplex,

I have a question for you. Can you tell me and other members that what is your application status on CIC site?
Does it shows as application received and is there any other detail when you click application received link?...

Please let us all know ... This will help a lot to everyone...

Thanks in Advance.

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
VS1987 said:
Hi Duplex,

I have a question for you. Can you tell me and other members that what is your application status on CIC site?
Does it shows as application received and is there any other detail when you click application received link?...

Please let us all know ... This will help a lot to everyone...

Thanks in Advance.
I mentioned twice in my previous postings that it changed to "in process" on Oct 24, but I guess this is a very long thread....

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Cabalen said:
You can now do upfront medical. For sure they are waiting for your medicals. No need to wait for the MR email. It seems that they have a batch in sending the email. So I am not sure when will that arrive.

When you passed eligibility. MR and RPRF will be requested as they are the next step but the timing of their email is uncertain. They may have missed you in sending the email or you may be in a batch that has not been sent yet.

Your GCMS clear says that CIC is waiting for medicals.

I am also waiting for GCMS sometime next week. For I have not paid my RPRF upfront like the others. I don't see the need right now or be in a hurry for I have BOWP. But once I see in my GCMS that they are just waiting my RPRF then I may pay it upfront or I can still wait for the email if I don't see anything wrong with the notes.

Anyway, do upfront. You can ask the doctor but if that will take time, I suggest book an appointment already.
Thanks, I was thinking doing this. So how do I ask doctor about my case? Do I mention my application number and they will know whether the system is waitng for medical?

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
duplex said:
Thanks, I was thinking doing this. So how do I ask doctor about my case? Do I mention my application number and they will know whether the system is waitng for medical?
I suggest just book an appointment. They will ask if you have the MR, say 'NO' and you are doing upfront medical. They will tell you the requirements and what you need to do.

You can explain your case but that will not matter and a waste of time, in my opinion. They will still do what they need to do matter if you're in the system or not.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015

MJ009

Sep 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicaation
Med's Request
12- Nov- 2014
Med's Done....
14-Nov-2014, Also paid upfront RPRF on 14-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
22-Dec-2014
indocandpr said:
Hi MJ009,

I paid my RPRF upfront now.. How many days will it take for CIC to update. is there way we can find that CIC as receive Medicals and RPRF?
Any idea
Hi indocandpr,

thats good tht you paid upfront RPRF. You can check ECAS to check whether they received it or not. CIC dont update RPRF received on ECAS. If you want check that you need to order GCMS.

As per my understanding once your medical is received as per ECAS, and ECAS status is in process, you can expect PPR shortly.

MJ009

Sep 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicaation
Med's Request
12- Nov- 2014
Med's Done....
14-Nov-2014, Also paid upfront RPRF on 14-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
22-Dec-2014
indocandpr said:
I have completed my medicals on 27th NOV 2014. In general, how many days will it take for CIC to update about our Medicals.

Regards,
indocandpr
On an average it takes two weeks....

marketinglady

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I would like to share with you about tobby site for upfront medical. You can find more details about upfront medical. It seems that you got the necessary green signal from VO side. Just it matter of medical otherwise, you got the RPRF request too.

http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/whats-the-deal-with-upfront-medicals

All the best!

duplex said: