Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
praveenkumarsr said:
So does this mean, the application will be processed in Ottawa and not in the VO we selected in the application?
As per the e-mail it is clear that it is processed by Ottawa Office.

MumbaiIndian

Jun 4, 2013
BK11 said:
If you got rejection email from Sydney(CIO), then your file did not go to Ottawa i think. They started your eligibilty and gave you the result. Please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks
Yes I receive this mail from Sydney(CIO) not from Ottawa.

yaman23

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
crama123 said:
This is the email response I received. Copying here so it may help others.

Good Day,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that all CEC applications are processed by the CPP-Ottawa regardless of the visa office indicated in the application. t

Therefore, please send your additional documents to the below noted address. Please ensure to quote your name and file number on all correspondence to this office.

Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa –
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca
dO WE HAVE TO SEND THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS BY MAIL OR WE CAN SEND IT BY EMAIL ALSO?

feb07

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-13
AOR Received.
18-3-13
IELTS Request
sent with application
yaman23 said:
dO WE HAVE TO SEND THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS BY MAIL OR WE CAN SEND IT BY EMAIL ALSO?
Email is the fastet way. But Rember your all documents in one file and no more than 5 MB
Last time i sended my add. document in two file and limit is 5.72MB .They responde me

Please note that we were unable to upload your documents because it exceeds the maximum size of 5 MB.
Please resend you document under one single attachment (no zip files) and ensure that it remains under 5 MB.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

LCM21

May 1, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2013
AOR Received.
June 13, 2013
Med's Request
December 13, 2013
Med's Done....
January 10, 2014 (received 22/01/14)
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 8, 2014
yaman23 said:
When they require the original document, you'll have to send it by mail. Otherwise it can be forwarded through email.

dannymp

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
June 2013 Applications

Is there any one who is going to submit application under CEC in June/July 2013???????

Ravi1956

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Apr 2013
AOR Received.
11th June 2013
IELTS Request
Filed with Application
Med's Request
13th Dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
feb07 said:
Email is the fastet way. But Rember your all documents in one file and no more than 5 MB
Last time i sended my add. document in two file and limit is 5.72MB .They responde me

Please note that we were unable to upload your documents because it exceeds the maximum size of 5 MB.
Please resend you document under one single attachment (no zip files) and ensure that it remains under 5 MB.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Hi ,
I see the email address as ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca , is that correct? Ibeleive its for Ottawa office !! But how do we confirm that our application package has reached Ottawa from Sydney. I received my AOR on 11th June. Can I just email them and they will put the documents in place?

feb07

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-13
AOR Received.
18-3-13
IELTS Request
sent with application
Ravi1956 said:
Hi ,
I see the email address as ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca , is that correct? Ibeleive its for Ottawa office !! But how do we confirm that our application package has reached Ottawa from Sydney. I received my AOR on 11th June. Can I just email them and they will put the documents in place?
yes it is correct.Firstly when u send your email after few min u will recived automatic email from ottawa and than under a weak they will let you know about your documents.

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Guys,

There is no update for my AOR and my email which I sent on 6th Jun inquiring about the status. So I am planning to contact CIC through from my friend in Canada. Do you think if this will be okay, if my friend speaks on my behalf?
Your thoughts on this and has anyone does that before?

Thanks.

wasda_punjab

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
i guess the cic staff is on strike.. i posted a link before.. no one cared...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
wasda_punjab said:
i guess the cic staff is on strike.. i posted a link before.. no one cared...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp
So no one will be available to answer at the call Center? I guess the strike is mainly at the Canadian embassies outside Canada, isn't it?

LCM21

May 1, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2013
AOR Received.
June 13, 2013
Med's Request
December 13, 2013
Med's Done....
January 10, 2014 (received 22/01/14)
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 8, 2014
wasda_punjab said:
I have no idea whats going on in their office. But all the decision makers are definitely on the strike.
Says who? I haven't noticed any delays from people awaiting their AOR or BOWP (other than a few cases where there is probably a different issue).

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
wasda_punjab said:
I have no idea whats going on in their office. But all the decision makers are definitely on the strike.
LC is right. Even other stages of the process are moving as before and in some cases slightly faster than before. Applicants waiting for PPR, ones who applied recently end May and afterwards are getting it faster. 3 PPR sent on this forum on one day! We've seen MRs being sent sporadically to applicants of October and later months. Of course there are applicants, specially from pre June'12, who have been waiting long for their MRs or PPRs. But their wait was going on before this strike.

So I can't really blame the strike for any slow down in the activity, if there is any at all. Perhaps this is business as usual at CIC?