15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Hey Mitali

thanks for updating my status and Welcome back :)

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki / Mitali ,

wanted to know incase of a job change at this stage what would we need to do ?

Gavi

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hello Saki/Mitali,

I am sending my docs to ND VO. I have a query about filling PROCESSING FEE payment form. As you know I have only sent my processing fee earlier and now want to send my husband and kids fee as well. Now when I start filling PAYMENT form, it already shows $550 against Principal Applicant's column where as I have to pay only my husband and kids fee.

Please help me out at your earliest conveneince.

Thanks a lot!!

Satnam

CAYA

Jul 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-4-2010
Hi all,
please help ineed 12 in ielts and i got only 10,so i have a relative in canada can i send his documents to visa office and claim 5 points
by the way i did not mention him in my application to cio.what can i do i have to submit my papers next month :mad:

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavi said:
Hi Saki / Mitali ,

wanted to know incase of a job change at this stage what would we need to do ?

Gavi
Hi Gavi,

Just advise the visa officer about your change in circumstances as they do required to know if there is any change. So just send them a letter mentioning that you are no longer working in the last company and if you have got the new job give them the contact details of your new employer. JIts better to inform them incase if they ring them to do verification and find out that you are no longer working there will just create a problem for you.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello Saki/Mitali,

I am sending my docs to ND VO. I have a query about filling PROCESSING FEE payment form. As you know I have only sent my processing fee earlier and now want to send my husband and kids fee as well. Now when I start filling PAYMENT form, it already shows $550 against Principal Applicant's column where as I have to pay only my husband and kids fee.

Thanks a lot!!

Satnam

Hi satnam,

I have seen some other applicant having the same problem as well and what they did was they didnt fill the payment form they just mention in the cover letter that they have attached the draft of $$ amount of which $550 is for a husband and $150 for a child. You can do the same but just wait and see if mitali got a better option for you.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAYA said:
Hi all,
please help ineed 12 in ielts and i got only 10,so i have a relative in canada can i send his documents to visa office and claim 5 points
by the way i did not mention him in my application to cio.what can i do i have to submit my papers next month :mad:
Hi,

Thats ok if you didnt mention it in your first application. Just mention it in your cover letter when sending the full documents. You will need the birth certificate of your relative to prove the relationship plus you need the copy of PR and any other document which shows they are currently residing in Canada like utility bill, tax return statement or a rental agreement.

Cheers
Saki

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
They(VO) are not giving proper reply on Phone for slow work on April Last week Files.........,

I was surprised and shocked when he told me wait 6 week........,
i told them last time u guys tell me same thing about wait 6 week...
now today 6 week is over....
plz u give me proper imformation regard my File dont give any Goli (Lollipop)...lol.

may and june Ap[plicants are gatting AOR but ...april still waiting..or waiting........... :( :( :( :( :(

what is this yaar....

he laugh and say wait 6 more week.

Saki What they want to say................

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotheart007 said:
They(VO) are not giving proper reply on Phone for slow work on April Last week Files.........,

I was surprised and shocked when he told me wait 6 week........,
i told them last time u guys tell me same thing about wait 6 week...
now today 6 week is over....
plz u give me proper imformation regard my File dont give any Goli (Lollipop)...lol.

may and june Ap[plicants are gatting AOR but ...april still waiting..or waiting........... :( :( :( :( :(

what is this yaar....

he laugh and say wait 6 more week.

Saki What they want to say................
HI,

Really its just bizzare atleast they shud have cleared all the april applicants months ago. I dont think they have any proper strategy in place and when rules changed on 26th June they didnt knew what to do except holding all the applications. I really hope you get your AOR soon and dont take there words of 6weeks its just there standard answer.

Cheers
saki

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
saki said:
HI,

Really its just bizzare atleast they shud have cleared all the april applicants months ago. I dont think they have any proper strategy in place and when rules changed on 26th June they didnt knew what to do except holding all the applications. I really hope you get your AOR soon and dont take there words of 6weeks its just there standard answer.

Cheers
saki
Thanx saki .
i am hoping to get AOR soon.........but howwwwwwwwww.............yaar
U r right they have only standard answer wait 6 week.......

Let c when dream come true...........

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello Saki/Mitali,

Thanks a lot!!

Satnam
Hi Satnam,

Take a print out of the Fees payment form with the $550 as printed. Cross out the amount for Principl applicant by hand and include your spouse and child with the payment amount. In your cover letter mention explicitly that you made changes by hand to include the fees for your family as the online services on the CIC website did not allow you to modify the payment form.

I hope you are aware that many applicants are having problems with Credit card transactions, so, please send a draft. In case you have already thought about it then ignore my suggestion.

Mitali

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
Hello every one,,,
I am a new member in this forum, and I like it ..
Actually I would like to seek advice about my case if anyone can help me.
I did started my Canada immigration application, skilled labor category with a consultation company here in dubai, and signed my contract with them, initial application along with my bank draft cheque for application fees completed and dispatched to London office by them on 24th April 2010.
Till now I didn’t get the 1st response of the file number and list of required documents and they keep telling me that a delay in processing happened from the processing office in London due to change of the immigration policy, but my application is received and we should just wait for the response which it is expected in the coming 2 weeks. And they keep repeat that every time I check with them.
I started to worry about it, anyone has similar situation.
Your advices are highly appreciated.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mitali, its nice to see you back..thread looks dull without you and Saki............ ;D

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Hi Mitali, its nice to see you back..thread looks dull without you and Saki............ ;D
Hi Haral,

Thanks dear ...feels good to get appreciation from people whom I have not met or seen.

How are things with you..... have you not send your application yet? You have a massive 5kg package....its going to cost you a lot.

Mitali

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya....its heavy thats for sure..... well its ll be on its way on 6th Nov..... i was a bit proactive and got one referral letter dated 5th nov. :eek:...and i will be done with POF by 25th of this month......