+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

CIC has changed the IELTS requirement from now onwards on GENERAL TRAINING will be acceptable, no more ACADEMIC. Please see the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

Cheers
Saki

narinderdl

May 3, 2010
CHILDREN’S INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
1.Children’s birth certificates (which name their parents)
2.Proof of legal registration of adoption for adopted dependent children
3.Proof of custody for children under the age of 18 and proof that the children may be removed from jurisdiction of court

these r new delhi visa office norms.
if point 2 is N/A then there is any point in giving proof mentioned in point 3.

sushii

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2010
Doc's Request.
20/07/2010
AOR Received.
20/07/2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
saki said:
Hi Guys,

CIC has changed the IELTS requirement from now onwards on GENERAL TRAINING will be acceptable, no more ACADEMIC. Please see the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

Cheers
Saki
Saki
thank u for big contribution by providing lots of information. contribution of ur time and knowledge is helping others a lot.

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
hello saki. i submitted my application last april and am still awaiting for confirmation from NS. I already took the IELTS test using the academic module a few months back. Do i still need to take GT? what do you think? thanks a lot :D

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hello,

Today i got my first application returned, it was deliverd by fedex on 9 April but CIC mentioned in their letter that it was recieved on 12 April, the returning reason was my blocked credit card as they tried to charge my credit card twice on 4 june (they enclosed the transaction attemtps) , actually i have blocked that CC because my job duties was not presented properly in that application, their letter say that if i wish to resubmit my application , i have to attach their letter and they stamped all my application forms by 12 April date.

now my ONLY HOPE is my second application which was deliverd on 15 April with DD

my questions are:
1- trying to charge my credit card means that the application was complete in all fields and my NOC job description was accepted ?
2-If any application returned because of any missing field and resubmitted with this letter , will they be considered as per pre 26 June rules or will be rejected ?

Thanks Sakin in advance and to all of you guys
May God help all of us

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
now your application will be completely new...just make sure under new category.... u will be eligible or not. Now u must have to submit ielts also...
MoatazEissa said:
Hello,

Today i got my first application returned, it was deliverd by fedex on 9 April but CIC mentioned in their letter that it was recieved on 12 April, the returning reason was my blocked credit card as they tried to charge my credit card twice on 4 june (they enclosed the transaction attemtps) , actually i have blocked that CC because my job duties was not presented properly in that application, their letter say that if i wish to resubmit my application , i have to attach their letter and they stamped all my application forms by 12 April date.

now my ONLY HOPE is my second application which was deliverd on 15 April with DD

my questions are:
1- trying to charge my credit card means that the application was complete in all fields and my NOC job description was accepted ?
2-If any application returned because of any missing field and resubmitted with this letter , will they be considered as per pre 26 June rules or will be rejected ?

May God help all of us

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
sharmilas said:
now your application will be completely new...just make sure under new category.... u will be eligible or not. Now u must have to submit ielts also...
Thanks Sharmilas ,My second application recieved on 15 April with DD and photocopy of IELTS results under NOC 1111 (supposed to be treated under pre26 June rules), I hope i will hear about it next week.

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Saki-Are you saying now CIC accept only General test and not academic?I thought you mentioned earlier that they accept academic and general both now?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushii said:
Saki
thank u for big contribution by providing lots of information. contribution of ur time and knowledge is helping others a lot.
No worries Sushi, its my pleasure to help you guys and keep everyone up to date :).

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annie_t said:
hello saki. i submitted my application last april and am still awaiting for confirmation from NS. I already took the IELTS test using the academic module a few months back. Do i still need to take GT? what do you think? thanks a lot :D
Hi,

Dont worry you are safe , its only for those people who will apply to NS, Sydney after 26th June. So your application is already with NS and old rules apply to you and on all other april applicants so relax :).

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukku78 said:
Saki-Are you saying now CIC accept only General test and not academic?I thought you mentioned earlier that they accept academic and general both now?
Hi Tukku78,

Before 26th June CIC was accepting both Academic and General but from 26th June onwards if anyone is applying to CIC for first stage they will have to submit their IELTS result which should be General as you can see on the link i provided and also along the IELTS you will have to submit your Police Clearance Certificate as well. So those whose application is already reached to CIC before 26th June these rules does not apply onto them.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hello,

my questions are:
Yes it is highly likely that your application has passed the other stages like forms are fully completed and job duties are matched with the NOC. Because they wont charge CC before they check the full application.

2-If any application returned because of any missing field and resubmitted with this letter , will they be considered as per pre 26 June rules or will be rejected ? Its still not clear if they treat it under the old rules, but i am afraid that it will be consider as a new application under the new rules.

Just check your NOC under the new list and its better to follow the new rules as they are out now and will apply on you as far as i think.

May God help all of us
Cheers
Saki

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Saki-Thanks for answering that.I have another question now for full set of documents I need to submit police certificates.I currently reside in USA.In the website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
It says 'Processing times are normally between 16 and 18 weeks.'
Even if i apply in 1 day it will take FBI so long to respond.Hence I wont be able to send my full docs.Is this mandatory?What to do?

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo &gt;&gt; Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
tukku78 said:
Saki-Thanks for answering that.I have another question now for full set of documents I need to submit police certificates.I currently reside in USA.In the website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
It says 'Processing times are normally between 16 and 18 weeks.'
Even if i apply in 1 day it will take FBI so long to respond.Hence I wont be able to send my full docs.Is this mandatory?What to do?
I got my FBI clearance in 9 weeks. Make sure to put the date when you need it and its purpose after writing the address outside the envelope. Hope you'll get it faster than I did.

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Do buffalo applicants need it only from fbi or each state they reside?And also your parent country?And do we have to send it now with full documents?