+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved or Denied

Gerry57

Jan 30, 2019
hi,

I sponsored my sis in law from the Philippines as a caregiver and today she received a mssge with a Visa Application tracking number, and stating that her processed decision has been dispatch to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO. Can anyone tell right away if my sponsorship has been approved or denied??

Pilipinas16

Jan 30, 2019
hi,

I sponsored my sis in law from the Philippines as a caregiver and today she received a mssge with a Visa Application tracking number, and stating that her processed decision has been dispatch to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO. Can anyone tell right away if my sponsorship has been approved or denied??
No idea but since we are on the same boat, can we please connect. Thanks

lquiba

Feb 1, 2019
hi,

any news on this?

rbrio

Feb 1, 2019
hi,

@gerry what was the result of the application for your sister in law?
pls reply