+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approval rate

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What do you mean approval rate? You get an ITA if you have a CRS score that is the same or better than the draw. Then you apply for PR.

Uvr

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
PR approvals are not based on any lottery, you submit all documents correctly and meet all requirements you have 100% approval rate.
I mean like the student visa has an approval rate of 60%. So, for PR applications, what is the percentage i.e. out of everyone that receives an ita, what percentage of them are approved?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I mean like the student visa has an approval rate of 60%. So, for PR applications, what is the percentage i.e. out of everyone that receives an ita, what percentage of them are approved?
There's no meaningful answer. After the ITA, the things that could result in a rejection for 'reasons' would be criminality, medical, etc. Apart from things like that, they are checking that the information is correct and truthful and corresponds to what information was used to get the ITA (education xperience language etc all are what the applicant wrote).

Student visas are completely different as there is no pre-selection process like the ITA.

Reactions: Uvr