+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying very late?!

Kahisys

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Okay, so I might have just done the worst thing possible.

I'm currently waiting for my PR application to be processed, and I'm still under visitor visa because of that. Problem is: my application expires on the 31st of this month and, because of how busy I've been with work and the holidays, I completely forgot to apply for an extension!!

I am going to apply today (28th) online. Will that be enough or am I just going to be in trouble?? I can't hide the fact that I'm terribly anxious right now.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Okay, so I might have just done the worst thing possible.

I'm currently waiting for my PR application to be processed, and I'm still under visitor visa because of that. Problem is: my application expires on the 31st of this month and, because of how busy I've been with work and the holidays, I completely forgot to apply for an extension!!

I am going to apply today (28th) online. Will that be enough or am I just going to be in trouble?? I can't hide the fact that I'm terribly anxious right now.
I'm assuming you mean your visitor status expires on the 31st, not your application.

You're fine. You can apply up until your status expires.

Reactions: Kahisys

Kahisys

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
I'm assuming you mean your visitor status expires on the 31st, not your application.

You're fine. You can apply up until your status expires.
Oh for the love of everything, thank you. I was panicking, big time.
I'll apply tomorrow. Thank you very much!