Applying TRV - after Spouse Visa application

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone on this forum, who applied for immigration for Spouse Visa application. And after wards brought their spouse to Canada temporarily on TRV visa? If there is one, please i'd like to get in touch with you.

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone on this forum, who applied for immigration for Spouse Visa application. And after wards brought their spouse to Canada temporarily on TRV visa? If there is one, please i'd like to get in touch with you.
I am also in same situation. I want to apply TRV for my spouse. Anybody which TRV is approved after Spousal Application?

Dec 4, 2022
Hi! My husband and I have applied for sponsorship. I applied him for TRV and got approved in November. We are planning to travel back to Canada together from the Philippines. Do you know what documents we need to show at the immigration? Do we need to show my affidavit of support for him? Thanks!

Cchisom

Sep 26, 2024
Hi! My husband and I have applied for sponsorship. I applied him for TRV and got approved in November. We are planning to travel back to Canada together from the Philippines. Do you know what documents we need to show at the immigration? Do we need to show my affidavit of support for him? Thanks!
how long did the TRV take after the sponsorship application?