+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING TO A COLLEGE IN TORONTO

karrann

Aug 25, 2012
hELLO EVERYONE/// i AM WRITING ON BEHALF OF MY FRIEND HERE...
He wants to go to college here in centennail for fiannce..He finished his MBA in DELhi... and has been working for few years in a company. HE will soon be applying for finance programm in centennail.He has given his toefl.What else does he need to do.. Does he have to send all his original certificates to the college... Any tips please

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
karrann said:
hELLO EVERYONE/// i AM WRITING ON BEHALF OF MY FRIEND HERE...
He wants to go to college here in centennail for fiannce..He finished his MBA in DELhi... and has been working for few years in a company. HE will soon be applying for finance programm in centennail.He has given his toefl.What else does he need to do.. Does he have to send all his original certificates to the college... Any tips please
he needs to go to the college website and find out their admission requirement....on a side note going to collage after MBA will make visa difficult...since he has a masters he should do phd level course instead ....just a thought

karrann

Aug 25, 2012
PHD ;level.... so ,MBA done in bangalore... Will they accept PHD in toronto....i dont know how indian certificate works... anyone who has applied can advise me..

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Karan,

Well As he has done Masters and you said couple of years. But you need to mention his details, like grades he scored, where did he do all his edu from? specially MBA because when one hears Calcutta, most likely it rings like IIM Calcutta. Anyway share his complete profile and then someone in this forum can guide you. Some Phd (research based) programs even have scholarships ( and it's with universities only ).

Awaiting details of the candidate.

Cheers!

karrann

Aug 25, 2012
studied in BCOM honours in DU and took MBA course in bangalore.Brindavan college...
now i want to take business graduate certificate programm..
so I have to get transcript from these colleges... any chances that i will get student visa.. any recommendation courses aftr MBA...any kind of suggestion is welcome and appreciated