Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Snake : I got a good points by reading your thread.

# : asset evaluation done by a CA firm

Its really looking useful to me. I have also the same problem of showing the property documents. Also some documents like land property docs are written in Bangla which need to translate & notarized. I think those docs can be huge and being annoying for the VO. If I add a asset evaluation certificate, am I need to submit those papers too? How long it takes to take an evaluation by CA? and the cost?

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Rasel:

This part i am not quite sure whether they will waive me from giving land deeds. So what I will do is, I will keep the notarized and translated land papers with me and ask them, if they say ya, then will give them.

Asset evaluation isn't that costly, 2-3 thousand taka max and you can do it from any CA firm, they have pre-printed formats too. It took me 3 days to get it done.

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
hello snake

Ur case look quite storng to me and i think there is no chances of regection. I have some questions if u can help me.

as a sponser I am showing my self ,my brother and my father. There is approx 30,000$ is my accounty 15,000$ in ma brother and my father has a commercial shop whose rent will be shown in the sponsership affadavit. In the visa application under the question "MY EXPENSES IN CANADA WILL BE PAID BY" what have u mentiond here as there is only myself , parent or other???

2nld abt the prop assesment i am doing it by a local property dealer as many of my friends did it and they have been granted visas so is it necessary do to it by a CA firm or juz propery dealr will be sufficient?

I would be waiting for the answer

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello imrankh85,

Thanks for the compliment, but you know, sh*t can still happens, but i do hope for the best.

In my form, i chose others: then under other, i wrote, parents and myself.
For your case, it should be others: then write, myself, father and brother.

Since you are saying that your friends got visa with local property dealer's evaluation, then go ahead, I guess it won't be much of a difference than a CA firm.

Regards :)

raquibahmed

Jun 4, 2011
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission - Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hellow snake,

I am also applying to Concordia University for the coming semester Fall 2011. I'll stand for visa at Dhaka at the end of June if everything is ok. I just had one inquiry. I applied for my CAQ on May and my documents reached there on 24th May, so I am still looking forward to a response from them on that. I heard that after acceptance it takes a long time for the original CAQ documents to come to Bangladesh. I read in some other place that there is a option to "Download and Print" their acceptance from the Immigration Quebec website, and the printed document will be sufficient for the visa. Can you tell me something on this? I really appreciate it. And looking forward to seeing you in Canada :D

Thank you.

Shenin2011

Jul 21, 2011
Re: Applying on 31st July: Just a final check up on docs, experts please help

Hi

Seniors!!! I need some help to complete student Q and family Q . Where to evaluate my mom s property? Pls give me an address so that I can complete it by Saturday. I am really tensed>>...

Shenin2011

Faiekhaq

Nov 9, 2011
Hello,

This is Faiek Haque from North South University,Dhaka Bangladesh.I have completed 74 credit and applied three universities in Canada,namely Memorial,Regina and Saskatchewan for credit transfer purpose .Hopefully within December I will get some reply from them as I have contacted with them and they are agree to receive my credit in some extend but they need time for evaluation.But my main concern is here Financial matter regarding visa process As I want to clarify that my principal sponsor will be my mother and she will show fixed deposit which is "SONCHOYPOTRO" which was bought through post office and which transition happens through government bank.She will also around 24 lac BDT and additional 6 lac BDT in account.My second sponsor will be my elder sister who is unmarried and works as a lecture in a goverment funded college,she will show around 15 lac BDT in Share market.My third sponsor will be my brother in law who is also my cousin(Husband of my other sister) and he can show that he can sponsor me without any problem in his family life such as education and life expenses for his children and his family as he has vast amount of property,but he will show around 30-40 lac in share market addition to these I can also show that we are paying installment for two properties in Dhaka and also my brother in law.Please clarify me that how I can show these all resources in a valid way,I would like to mention that ,my brother in law has trade license and other business related stuff for showing.I want to know that:

(1)Is these all mentioned above will be good enough for financial statement ? Please clarify me in this issue .

(2)As my sponsors are my mother,as my father is no more,and my secondary sponsor are my sister and brother in law,will these be okay?I want to inform you that I am the only person in my family who is studying so my mother has only me to carry out the expenses for.

(3)Many people say that a CA firm evaluation is almost necessary for getting study permit in Canada.Can you say me how could I do that with all the resources I mentioned above and can you please give me addresses where this can be done ?

(4)Is SOP(Statement of Purpose) will be needed for visa ?

(5) Can you please send me sample financial documents as I am promising I am not going to disclose that in-front of any one else and will only use as sample for preparation.My email is Faiekhaq @ gmail.com .

I would be very helpful if someone come out with my answer and help me to obtain a student visa as I want to study in Canada.

Regards,
Faiek haque
NSU,EECS
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Faiekhaq @ gmail.com