+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for visitor visa

amromokhel

Jun 16, 2023
Dears,

My application and that of my wife have already been approved, while my two children's applications were refused because I failed to submit the required documents on time. Despite the fact that I didn't miss the deadline and supporting documents were submitted on time, once I received their refusal decision, I messaged them and said that it was not my fault, and I received this email from them.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.
· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.
While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status

The application status remains refused. If anyone has any advice, please let me know.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Jolly02

Jun 16, 2023
Dears,

My application and that of my wife have already been approved, while my two children's applications were refused because I failed to submit the required documents on time. Despite the fact that I didn't miss the deadline and supporting documents were submitted on time, once I received their refusal decision, I messaged them and said that it was not my fault, and I received this email from them.

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.
· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.
While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status

The application status remains refused. If anyone has any advice, please let me know.

Thanks,
Same with me, after sending the additional documents they requested for and being acknowledged by them, my kids Visa's were still refused, I don't know what to do

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Dears,

Thanks,
If you raised a webform as a reconsideration request, you will have to wait for them to accept it and then reopen the file. Can take a few weeks to months - No set timeline

In the meantime, if you wish to pursue a Judicial Review you can Good Luck

amromokhel

Jun 16, 2023
For how long now your kid application been refused. I’m still waiting for sometime before applying new application since it’s not my fault and I do believe it’s technical issue from their system.
Please let me know if you got any reply or actions on your refused application.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Same with me, after sending the additional documents they requested for and being acknowledged by them, my kids Visa's were still refused, I don't know what to do
If you raised a webform as a reconsideration request, you will have to wait for them to accept it and then reopen the file. Can take a few weeks to months - No set timeline

In the meantime, if you wish to pursue a Judicial Review you can Good Luck

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
For how long now your kid application been refused. I’m still waiting for sometime before applying new application since it’s not my fault and I do believe it’s technical issue from their system.
Please let me know if you got any reply or actions on your refused application.
My kids were refused by Chinook & I got them appealed and refusal reversed & TRV issued - So it is case by case and you need to understand yours to act

Reactions: amromokhel