+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV - passport returned without stamping (India)

star981

Oct 19, 2012
My spouse is in Canada on Work permit and he is an employee of MNC in India. I have applied for the vistor visa but got the passport without any visa and there is no letter accompanying it. Is it rejection or need for further documents or call for medical exam??
What are the chances of visa being rejected in such a case?
Can anybody advise?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
You should contact the embassy right away, as they would be the only who can give you the correct response specially when you did not receive any letter with your passport. Normally, you receive a letter with your passport if they request medical or additional documents.

Btw, did you double check all the pages on your passport. Just in case.

star981

Oct 19, 2012
yes, I have sent them an email and awaiting their reply.
I have checked all the pages.
Could this be rejection ? Do they send back the documents in case of rejection if any of the original document is submitted?

star981

Oct 19, 2012
adzees said:
You should contact the embassy right away, as they would be the only who can give you the correct response specially when you did not receive any letter with your passport. Normally, you receive a letter with your passport if they request medical or additional documents.

Btw, did you double check all the pages on your passport. Just in case.
yes, I have sent them an email and awaiting their reply.
I have checked all the pages.
Could this be rejection ? Do they send back the documents in case of rejection if any of the original document is submitted?