+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Study Permit and Spouse's TRV Together; URGENT, Please help

Daisy2015

Jun 21, 2015
I will be applying for my study permit and my husband will apply for TRV as my dependent this week. We both have completed our own application forms and will submit them together. My parents are sponsoring both of us. My husband and I, both are showing our bank documents to support both of us. Therefore, we have only one set of financial documents. Could you please tell me if I need to make another copy of these supporting documents to attach to my husband's application? Or, as we will submit our applications together, only one set of supporting documents would suffice both of us?

Furthermore, should I submit our marriage certificate with my husband's application or my application?

Many thanks for your kind cooperation.

himdomadiya2001

Jun 23, 2015
Daisy2015 said:
I will be applying for my study permit and my husband will apply for TRV as my dependent this week. We both have completed our own application forms and will submit them together. My parents are sponsoring both of us. My husband and I, both are showing our bank documents to support both of us. Therefore, we have only one set of financial documents. Could you please tell me if I need to make another copy of these supporting documents to attach to my husband's application? Or, as we will submit our applications together, only one set of supporting documents would suffice both of us?

Furthermore, should I submit our marriage certificate with my husband's application or my application?

I will suggest you to apply for study permit of only yours..and after you get visa ...than apply for trv of your husband.... Because if you will apply for both than it won't prove your ties to home country... If you only apply for study permit and attach your marriage certificate with your file than it will be strong ties....

Daisy2015

Jun 21, 2015
Many thanks! But unfortunately I have already prepared all my documents for both of us and changing it will delay my visa process. Therefore, we will have to apply together. Could you please tell me if I need to submit another copy of these financial documents to attach to my husband's application?

himdomadiya2001

Jun 23, 2015
Daisy2015 said:
Many thanks! But unfortunately I have already prepared all my documents for both of us and changing it will delay my visa process. Therefore, we will have to apply together. Could you please tell me if I need to submit another copy of these financial documents to attach to my husband's application?
Yes, please attach all the supporting documents with both file....I am also married... And applied for spp study permit on 22 june... Got approval today....now I will be able to apply for my wife...

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Daisy2015 said:

Hi Daisy, no need to make another copy, since both your applications will be filed together online, there is only 1 field for Proof of Means of Financial Support, that's where you will upload all your financial documents in 1 single file, same goes with the marriage certificate under Proof of Relationship.

adi17

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
IELTS Request
8.5, Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
himdomadiya2001 said:
Yes, please attach all the supporting documents with both file....I am also married... And applied for spp study permit on 22 june... Got approval today....now I will be able to apply for my wife...
So what are the document you will be attaching for spouse. We tried this and got a feedback saying It is not clear That the spouse is enrolled in a DLI. Even though we mentioned the UCI no. in the letter of explanationhe visa has been conferred upon your spouse.

Aneesha

Jul 19, 2015
hi daisy...

What about ur visa progress? did u n ur husband get approval? me too planning to apply nxt year wit my spouse.

plz update me

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
himdomadiya2001 said:
I will suggest you to apply for study permit of only yours..and after you get visa ...than apply for trv of your husband.... Because if you will apply for both than it won't prove your ties to home country... If you only apply for study permit and attach your marriage certificate with your file than it will be strong ties....
Hello madiya which program did you apply for?

saqib1989

Dec 6, 2013
Hey guys ,

I cannot download IMM1294 form (Application for study permit form) while i am applying study permit online. can anyone please send me the form on my below mentioned email ID

muhammadsaqib19@gmail.com

Will be very much thankful to you for your support and co-operation.

JJsantana07

Aug 12, 2015
You can apply along with your spouse, that's what I did and we all (wife, daughter and I) got the approval. (of course not everybody has the same case and circumstances)

As early explained there is only one field of Proof of Means of Financial Support, it means that you don't need any other copy of it.

Show them strong facts why you should leave Canada at the end of your study and that you are a true student and you guys permits will be approved.

Succes!

Jithula

Dec 8, 2013
Hi JJsantana,

When you apply altogether, did you show your own savings or any other means. If I apply with 3 dependants how much CAD should I show.? Pls reply.