+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying For Express Entry Need Some Suggestion Urgent

Anmol Sohi

Nov 16, 2019
Hello!
I am waiting for my real brother to get permanent residence in 2022 may be in the mid of 2022. Right now i am working in Chartered Accountant firm as an accountant or a bookkeeper for the last 1.7 months and applying in express entry in 2022 and this count my experience more than 3 years. Here are my role and responsibility in ca firm. I am getting my salary in my bank account and this will be bank account through which I will show proof of funds for my application. So my question is i fall in two NOC which is 1111 & 1311 as 1111 is regulated in Canada can i apply in this NOC or should i go for 1311 which is not in demand in any of the province in the recent draws as i do not have ca license or degree in my home country but my role & responsibilities are quite similar to NOC 1111. PLEASE HELP.
  1. Registration of new GST number (Proprietorship).
  2. Filing of GSTR-1, 3B, GSTR-4B, GSTR-IFF and composition Dealer.
  3. Matching of GSTR-2A, GSTR-2B with Books Purchase Ledger.
  4. Deposit of RCM challan on Monthly Basic and Deposit of GST challan Difference B/w Output & Input.
  5. Maintaining books of other Party Accounts Such as Proprietorship, Partnership, HUF.
  6. Preparing Trading A/c as per the requirement & Finalizing Gross Profit Ratio.
  7. Recording all Daily Expenses and funds required for working capital & Preparing Profit & loss A/c & Finalizing the Net Profit For Income Tax Returns.
  8. Adding Deduction Under 80C, 80D, 80TTA In Proprietorship, Partnership Capital Account.
  9. Finalizing the ledger as per Audit Requirements.
  10. Updating Banking Statements on daily basic and make a record of Debtors & Creditors
  11. Issuing Of Sale Invoices and collecting TCS on Applicable Rate.
  12. Adding Purchase Invoice and Keeping record of TDS paid to the Buyer.
  13. Deposit of TDS, TCS, Through Net Banking.
  14. Keeping the record of cash Flow in the Manufacturing Unit.
  15. Preparing of Income Tax Returns
  16. Making Balance Sheet of Non-Audit Firms And Finalizing It As per The Requirement of Owner.
  17. Calculate Staff Salary and Wages As per Their Overtime And Holidays Taken in One month period.
  18. Making Depreciation A/c & Depreciate Assets of the unit as per Given Percentage In Income Tax Act
  19. Filing Of Income Tax Return Of Salaried, Self-Employed Person.
  20. Finalizing Trial Balance AS per The Requirements of Chartered Accountant of Uploading Audit Report.
  21. Calculate of GST Refund excluding Capital Goods & Services Charges Trading and Job Work.
  22. Stock Audit Of HDFC Bank BY Personal Going To the Unit AND making Inception of stock lying on go downs.
  23. Preparing Of MIS Report Submitted To Bank ON monthly Basic.
  24. Preparing of Stock Statement of Axis Bank.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello!
I am waiting for my real brother to get permanent residence in 2022 may be in the mid of 2022. Right now i am working in Chartered Accountant firm as an accountant or a bookkeeper for the last 1.7 months and applying in express entry in 2022 and this count my experience more than 3 years. Here are my role and responsibility in ca firm. I am getting my salary in my bank account and this will be bank account through which I will show proof of funds for my application. So my question is i fall in two NOC which is 1111 & 1311 as 1111 is regulated in Canada can i apply in this NOC or should i go for 1311 which is not in demand in any of the province in the recent draws as i do not have ca license or degree in my home country but my role & responsibilities are quite similar to NOC 1111. PLEASE HELP.
  4. Deposit of RCM challan on Monthly Basic and Deposit of GST challan Difference B/w Output & Input.
  5. Maintaining books of other Party Accounts Such as Proprietorship, Partnership, HUF.
  6. Preparing Trading A/c as per the requirement & Finalizing Gross Profit Ratio.
  7. Recording all Daily Expenses and funds required for working capital & Preparing Profit & loss A/c & Finalizing the Net Profit For Income Tax Returns.
  8. Adding Deduction Under 80C, 80D, 80TTA In Proprietorship, Partnership Capital Account.
  10. Updating Banking Statements on daily basic and make a record of Debtors & Creditors
  16. Making Balance Sheet of Non-Audit Firms And Finalizing It As per The Requirement of Owner.
  17. Calculate Staff Salary and Wages As per Their Overtime And Holidays Taken in One month period.
  18. Making Depreciation A/c & Depreciate Assets of the unit as per Given Percentage In Income Tax Act
  20. Finalizing Trial Balance AS per The Requirements of Chartered Accountant of Uploading Audit Report.
  21. Calculate of GST Refund excluding Capital Goods & Services Charges Trading and Job Work.
  22. Stock Audit Of HDFC Bank BY Personal Going To the Unit AND making Inception of stock lying on go downs.
You can select NOC 1111 for EE.

hafida1112

Jan 6, 2022
Hello!
Hello,

I'm in the same situation as you, but i don't have any ACCA certification from my country. I work just as an accountant in a company, Do you think that i can have a chance in EE ?

Thanks for your reply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I'm in the same situation as you, but i don't have any ACCA certification from my country. I work just as an accountant in a company, Do you think that i can have a chance in EE ?

Thanks for your reply.
If you have ECAs for your education and IELTS, and are eligible with at least 67 points then you can submit a profile. Whether you get an invitation depends on your CRS score.

hafida1112

Jan 6, 2022
If you have ECAs for your education and IELTS, and are eligible with at least 67 points then you can submit a profile. Whether you get an invitation depends on your CRS score.
Thank you for your quick reply.
I hold an Business administration bachelor and have 4 years of experience as an accountant Is it enough ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your quick reply.
I hold an Business administration bachelor and have 4 years of experience as an accountant Is it enough ?
Do you have an ECA for your degree? If so what is equivalency? Do you meet minimum IELTs scores? All this on the IRCC site. It may be enough to be eligible but not enough for an invitation.

hafida1112

Jan 6, 2022
Do you have an ECA for your degree? If so what is equivalency? Do you meet minimum IELTs scores? All this on the IRCC site. It may be enough to be eligible but not enough for an invitation.
[/QUOTEE

I ve studied In Morocco and got an bachelor from University of Chicutimi in Canada, I don’t think I need an equivalency as it’s an Canadian diploma, for the IELTS I need to do my test.
Do I need the french test as well?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Ok.
What’s score is required for English,?
Maxed (9,9,9,9 / 8,8,8,8 / 9,8.8.8 /) out score or a minimum of 8/8/7/7 is highly recommended if you are falling under FSWP, since the cutoffs will skyrocket with regular number of ITA's if ircc decides to resume the draws, They halted draws since Dec-2020