+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Express Entry from Oman

taim

Aug 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

For the past many hours I was reading posts on this forum and I decided to register here as it seems very helpful forum. I'm from Pakistan and currently working in Oman. I'm planning to apply for Express Entry for Canada with my family (wife & infant daughter).

I have so many questions and searching answers to these online.

I request those members from Pakistan who have already applied and got PR to share their experience and mistakes from which they have learnt. Any advises and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
If you have any specific queries ask here. There is already a thread for express entry applicants from Pakistan, go over that thread as well. You'll find lots of useful information

taim

Aug 4, 2018
If you have any specific queries ask here. There is already a thread for express entry applicants from Pakistan, go over that thread as well. You'll find lots of useful information
Thank you for your reply.

I have these questions:

1. As I'm applying with my family, whether the graduation degree of my wife should also be assessed from IQAS? And whether she must need to do IELTS?

2. About the proof of funds, whether they need bank account statement for a certain period? for example currently I do not have funds in my accounts, if I transfer funds to one account after receiving the invitation, then is it okay, of they must check a statement of 6 months or more?