+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING FOR CANADIAN VISA WITH CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
Did you hear back yet? when did you apply? I got conditional offer but I can't meet the condition it till mid/ end of august which is gna be late for me to apply for visa. do you think I can apply for visa now with the conditional offer? I don't want to loose my offer
Yes .. u can apply for your as soon as possible. Through quora and some other sources i came to know that that's a very common condition from universities and colleges and we can apply for visa..I applied on June 14 the and waiting for the result.. I think it may take few more dayz as the no.of applicants are more... I wish you have to apply soon.
All the best

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
Did you hear back yet? when did you apply? I got conditional offer but I can't meet the condition it till mid/ end of august which is gna be late for me to apply for visa. do you think I can apply for visa now with the conditional offer? I don't want to loose my offer
I forget to mention one thing.. you don't need ORIGINAL DEGREE certificate. but, you have to scan your original mark memos and provisional certificates while applying for visa..

asquaredtm

Jun 2, 2018
I forget to mention one thing.. you don't need ORIGINAL DEGREE certificate. but, you have to scan your original mark memos and provisional certificates while applying for visa..
Can you give me more information about your application? Did you attach the transcripts for all years of bachelors? Because basically in my situation I got all years of bachelors except my final year which Im gna get in August. And the condition in the offer is to provide final official transcripts prooving completion of my degree. so assuming that I apply visa with conditional offer then I’m only able to attach with it the previous years transcript, means that visa officer can’t see that I completed my degree and met the condition. Is this similar to your situation?

k_chowdary

Jan 20, 2018
Can you give me more information about your application? Did you attach the transcripts for all years of bachelors? Because basically in my situation I got all years of bachelors except my final year which Im gna get in August. And the condition in the offer is to provide final official transcripts prooving completion of my degree. so assuming that I apply visa with conditional offer then I’m only able to attach with it the previous years transcript, means that visa officer can’t see that I completed my degree and met the condition. Is this similar to your situation?
I got all my transcripts in june . I heard that we need to show all the transcripts along with temporary(provisional) degree certificate while applying for visa, so that visa officer will come to know that we are able to meet the conditions that are stated in our official admission offer letter.