Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
@mr.preetsingh Need your advise. I have submitted the PR application and planning to submit the usual/normal Work permit application through the company attorney. We are planning to visit home country so would apply for Work Permit extension till PR application is in progress. Do you think there will be any issue with Work Permit extension? Thanks in advance.
There will not be any problem.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Dont do this together, if you are applying for PR then dont do WP. It will get rejected. My friend was in the express entry pool and he applied for PR. His wp was rejected.
I would say apply WP at any cost and don’t depend on PR as processing times is lottery. Me AOR April . Got my PR after 17 months . Applied for WP after 2 months of my AOR and then it was approved in a month . I received my PR exactly after 13 months of my WP. Imagine how many times I need to apply BOWP and other stuffs. Many apply both like with couple of months gap. Whatever I told is for WP extension

Mar 8, 2023
I spoke to my company's immigration attorney and they told me its absolutely fine to apply both together. They told me over email that there will be no negative impact on the WP. Can you share more details about your friend? I spoke to a number of other registered immigration consultants of Canada. They told me the same.
Hi m In similar situation , can you tell me you experience, was your WP extension and PR both got approved?