+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for a Student visa for Indian in saudi arabia

Rehankhan1337

Feb 11, 2023
Hello.

I needed some help. I'm an Indian living in Saudi Arabia. I have applied to a college and got LOA for the sept 2023 intake. I have already paid tuttion fees for the 1st semester and planning on paying the fees for 2nd semester. This is for non-SDS visa.

What should I do for proof of funds?

I don't have a bank account in India.

I have enough money to pay my tuttion fees and have 10000 CA$ in my bank account. I have two accounts. One where I receive salary and the other one where I have deposited cash from january (opened this account on 16th january). I withdrew money from my salary account and deposited in the new account. I'm stuck and don't know what to do when it comes to proof of funds. Has anybody applied from a country that is not their home country, if so, how did you deal with proof of funds? And what should be my next course of action.

I have seen on IRCC's website that "proof of a Canadian bank account in your name, if you've transferred money to Canada" but I have seen it here that someone had a problem getting a letterhead.

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
Submit your new saudi account statement with sufficient funds, explain about it in your sop, attach pay slips and previous salary saudi account statement.

Nemerj19

Sep 4, 2021
Mentioned Salary in the letter of employment should match the salary account statement. Highlight that in your SOP

Rehankhan1337

Feb 11, 2023
Mentioned Salary in the letter of employment should match the salary account statement. Highlight that in your SOP
Who should letter of employment be addressed to?
I don't want my employers finding out that I'll be leaving soon. Here, I need to give them two months notice. And same is for the companies. I asked the HR for employment letter and they asked me the adressee's name as it's against company's policy to issue one with "To whoever it may concern".
Also, I recently got a hike in salary, is it a problem?