+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying again after First Refusal

Sunny_1234

Jul 11, 2016
Dear all,

I hope you are all doing well.

I am preparing to apply again after my first visa refusal back in 2016. As there were no significant changes in the circumstances.

Previous Refusal Reasons:

1: Travel History
This hasn't change much just travel to Middle East, Trips to Back Home. Old UK residence Permit, Passport Main and other pages with stamps

2: immigration status in country of residence:
I have attached a Letter of Immigration: stating the status I have is permanent and it requires extensions after 10 years in total ILR will be issued plus the Current BRP Card.

3: Family ties in Canada and country of residence
UK electoral list records showing that you and your parents/siblings live at the same address, Anything else I can add ?

4: Purpose of visit
I am including a Day to Day Itinerary Invitation Letter from Friend, Purpose is to visit my friend and tourism site seeing. Can I In Application add, Purpose of Travel Visiting friend as well as tourism ?

5: personal assets and financial status.

Car Ownership, Car Lease Agreement, Employment letter, Active Business Sales Report, Invoices, Tax Return Doc, Business Bank Statement, Rent Agreement, personnel Bank Statement, 6 months Payslips, Two months Credit Card Statement.

My Compelling Reasons to come back:
Buying Family House so need to be back for completion, Filling Tax Returns end April, Employment, Active Business, Family, Siblings, Car.

I am looking to reapply for TRV visa this month for one week on my vocation n to visit my friend in April 2018.

Kindly Help me if I can add anything else to make the application stronger this time.
Thank you