+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply via Express entry and move to Quebec?

plned

Jul 25, 2023
Hello,

We have ITA and submitted documents under Express entry/French language category based. I cannot find it anywhere as a requirement but is it possible to move to Quebec after landing in Ontario or we will be asked to stay in Ontario. Do we need to request our documents from Ontario as we are part of the Federal program or it can be done from Quebec: PR card, health cards, SIN, driving license, etc.

Thank you

Elena.qat

Sep 13, 2023
Hello,

We have ITA and submitted documents under Express entry/French language category based. I cannot find it anywhere as a requirement but is it possible to move to Quebec after landing in Ontario or we will be asked to stay in Ontario. Do we need to request our documents from Ontario as we are part of the Federal program or it can be done from Quebec: PR card, health cards, SIN, driving license, etc.

Thank you
We have applied under the same category. May I ask whether you have already received Biometric letter or not yet? When is your AOR.

plned

Jul 25, 2023
We have applied under the same category. May I ask whether you have already received Biometric letter or not yet? When is your AOR.
Hi, we have not received the biometric letter yet, we submitted the documents 10 days ago. What is AOR